Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

All Madden Difficulty....

Go down 
+2
Modrewgnu
24Marion24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

All Madden Difficulty.... Empty
PostSubject: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 17:02

Why is this game so cheap? I mean cant EA make a game challenging but not cheap and all glitchy feeling?

I have been practicing on all-madden for about 2 weeks now, trying my best to improve so that I can play online this weekend and actually be kinda good.

I was struggling with my defense, and good with my offense at first, then I ikmproved my defense FINALLY, and then my offense gets worse..... then I have 1 game where both sides of the ball are going good, so all-madden decides to make like 3 of my players fumble for no f***ing reason.

I will call the perfect defense against some of the cpu's plays and they end up not working cuz the cpu will break 3-4 tackles a play....

so i was just wondering when EA is planning on creating a challenging cpu to play against that isnt cheap as h*ll?? 2k5 had it, all-pro 2k8 had it....

It seams like EA stole every good idea from the 2k games and just said to hell with the overall gameplay. I feel like I wasted 60 bucks. someone tell me im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 17:22

YOUR WRONG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 17:25

lol thats y its all madden dude... suppose to b cheap... suppose to b frustrating and differcult
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 17:43

I kinda have to agree...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 17:50

i wish i didnt buy this game.... all-pro football 2k8 is so much better. madden 2010 just feels so arcadish and childish when I play it. everyone is like a superhuman. breakin 87 tackles a play and sh*t.

jesus

god bless the fact that call of duty modern warfare 2 is coming out in less than a month. and sh*t on you EA, for buying the NFL license again.

although I dont blame you guys..... cuz if 2k still had the license, theyd be owning you clowns in gameplay still. BY FAR
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 19:48

I understand your frustated, been there. There are sliders to adjust the game more to your liking, and there are many people on the internet who spend hours and hours getting the slider settings right. Perhaps if you look for some good slider settings you will enjoy the game more.

I also get frustated with the all madden mode, but I still use it for practice. But in my offline franchise I use the Bill Harris slider settings and although I can beat the hell out of them the game feels more real than any game I have ever played with his settings.

That and I don't break my controllers anymore.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-15, 20:06

CapnCrunch wrote:

That and I don't break my controllers anymore.

Hahaha.... Ive been so close, a few times.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty2009-10-16, 13:31

All Madden offline and all madden online are completely different. In my online franchise its easier almost too easy. I am still blowing the CPU out by 50 points. But my offline franchise is completely different. The CPU is way harder to stop and I get blown out some games. My last year I went 11-5 and I only scored 400 points to the cpu's 500. I think the most realistic setting is putting everything on 12's. but it doesn't make you better. To be better you have to play at the hardest level against the CPU so when you play someone online its actually a step down and easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Madden Difficulty....   All Madden Difficulty.... Empty

Back to top Go down

All Madden Difficulty....
Page 1 of 1