Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

defense help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

defense help Empty
PostSubject: defense help   defense help Empty2009-12-03, 23:28

I have started playing with the titans and their offense is amazing! I've played two games against pretty good competition and put up 45 and 42 points. The problem is I've given 28 points both games. Now I could just simply outscore them, but against really good competition that's not gonna work. I'm currently using the 46 playbook and have some success against the run but people that are good at passing pass all over me. Any help?
Back to top Go down
allenw2g7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-11

defense help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defense help   defense help Empty2009-12-08, 01:11

Mix in your coverages. Run zone and man throw in blitzes from different sides an sometimes all out blitz..
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

defense help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defense help   defense help Empty2009-12-08, 06:33

yeah i just tee off vs somebody if they play one coverage. play all sorts of stuff, and make it look exactly the same. add in some stick and your d will be fire defense help 584266
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

defense help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defense help   defense help Empty2009-12-09, 13:37

crazyblack001 wrote:
yeah i just tee off vs somebody if they play one coverage. play all sorts of stuff, and make it look exactly the same. add in some stick and your d will be fire defense help 584266
hey black do you play man quit a bit? cuz my zone D is good and my man is so so, it seems like when they figure out im doing man they just check down..... my stick is getting good though i had 5 picks vs a lvl 16 last night. im getting pretty decent with the FS and its helped that i never really let go of strafe and that has helped with my players getting INTS more often. i have been using the packers and their D is really good
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

defense help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defense help   defense help Empty2009-12-09, 14:18

I'm the Titans and use the 46 PB. I'm in school right now but I'll give you some tips later.

For starters though, make sure that Bulluck is always on the field like in your nickel/dime/quarter packages because he's the best LB on the team by far. Feel free to PM me any time with questions. I'm not an amazing player, but I'm pretty good and I know my team well.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

defense help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defense help   defense help Empty2009-12-09, 21:39

i just started using the raiders and i didnt change anything and am shutting good people down titans D just sucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

defense help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defense help   defense help Empty

Back to top Go down

defense help
Page 1 of 1