Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Stopping the HB Direct Snap.

Go down 
+2
Mcnair2Wycheck
Elite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-01, 16:42

I play in a league made back when the game first came out, so i dont know if the update has affected this, but anyway

Theres a guy who drafted a 99 speed HB and runs the play a lot. He burned me for a few long plays with it and used it in goaline. He usually motions the slot WR from the other side across to help block.

I use the 46 book. How do you guys stop it?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-01, 21:38

I just call and normal play, pinch the line and crash the line to the side that the RB is on. Then I contain the OLB on that side and put him right next to the DE. See how that works and get back to me. Usually I am pretty successful with this if I think it is coming.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-01, 22:38

Yeah What Mcnair said, just slide the line and crash to the side the RB is on, Engage eight if you wanna take a chance Razz, also you can lurk ur safety in there and hitstick his ass, hes gona fumble Stopping the HB Direct Snap. 584266
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-02, 00:59

yeah you would know how to stop your bread n butter wouldnt you bus!!!!? Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Lol
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-02, 02:23

HAHAHAHAHAHA. i just use 46 bear-outside blitz
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-02, 03:28

so much swag wrote:
yeah you would know how to stop your bread n butter wouldnt you bus!!!!? Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Lol
Stopping the HB Direct Snap. 970642 Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Lol Stopping the HB Direct Snap. 649595
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty2009-12-02, 21:06

Lol the funny thing is you know i run West Coast...and yeah after running NE you know how to stop it lol

Its getting old guys ahaha

I HAVE RUN WEST COAST FOR A MONTH NOW< COMPREHENDE?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopping the HB Direct Snap.   Stopping the HB Direct Snap. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stopping the HB Direct Snap.
Page 1 of 1