Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Containing the HB Direct Snap

Go down 
+7
yaboy510
KidProDiiGy
Militant X 1
Beavis
W A V Y D R E
jchizzy8
CJDAWGG14
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty
PostSubject: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-02-16, 00:17

HEre is a way I discovered today that contains the Dricet Snap to 2 or 3 yards. I was labbin Bears against Titans, so I had Urlacher against frail Chris Johnson. I found out that if you blitz a LB and move him about 4 yards back, he gets to the HB as soon as he hits the Oline. You should also put both DE's on contains to try and stop the outside dip, but you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-02-16, 00:24

Thats what i have always done, if he shakes your first LB your in trouble
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-02-16, 02:36

i had right DT as a spy

and the RE as a contain and i shadow with a LB over top the RB

stops it good
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-02-16, 07:23

Nice, thanks... this is very helpful against those guys who cant run offense for s*** and have to rely on direct snap. Smile
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-02-16, 10:54

i normal highlight the HB....put my DE in contain....blitz a LB and then user a Safety to clean up. no worries!
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-02-28, 19:42

i just control the linebacker and let my stick skillz do the rest lol
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-03-04, 11:42

I wish I saw this yesterday.. I was playing a guy that came out in goalline with steve smith at RB then he audibled to HBDS and that is the only way he scored.. If i clogged the middle then he hit the outside, if I tried to stop it outside then he ran it up the gut.. but i ended up winning.. thanks, this info should be helpful
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-03-04, 12:40

i use 46 bear engage 8. have the line be fliped so u got the line on the side it is gonna be direct snapped. then shift lb too the side the rb is on. then spotlight. cj ill try what u said cuz it stops the hb direct nap, but is burned by everything else
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-03-29, 22:29

if you do the engage 8....your jsut setting yourself up big threw the air..so you have to be careful..and thanks for the tip..it will help
Back to top Go down
COPEN
New MS Member
New MS Member
COPEN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-09-13, 21:28

It's not noobish to use that play considering that the game is garbage when it comes to dictating holding and pass interference. Seriously they call roughing the passer more than pass interference in this game it's a real joke. I run the ball and play defense and put up 30-50 pts a game and for people that are inexperienced passers plays like this level the playing field. And it keeps the other guy from nano blitzing all game very fair in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-09-13, 21:39

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-09-13, 21:48

COPEN wrote:
It's not noobish to use that play considering that the game is garbage when it comes to dictating holding and pass interference. Seriously they call roughing the passer more than pass interference in this game it's a real joke. I run the ball and play defense and put up 30-50 pts a game and for people that are inexperienced passers plays like this level the playing field. And it keeps the other guy from nano blitzing all game very fair in my opinion.
This is from Madden 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty2009-09-13, 21:53

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Containing the HB Direct Snap   Containing the HB Direct Snap Empty

Back to top Go down

Containing the HB Direct Snap
Page 1 of 1