Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough

Go down 
+3
Mcnair2Wycheck
so much swag
WestFo3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty
PostSubject: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 02:55

Any help you can give me with setting up nano's faster? It seems to take me to long is there something i'm missing? I don't use Nano's now and do fine but it would be nice to at least be able to get a few in every game. Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 622586
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 02:57

practice the easy one's first then go to the hard...that's all practice mode.
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 02:58

Practice mode were the CPU snaps the ball right when he gets to the LOS? Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 03:04

no!!! when you have two controler's first then go to the computer..
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 03:08

Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 622586 With how good the Brown's D is my Nano's going to be fire. Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 964160

We got them 60 ovr ILB and 70 OVR OLB Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 898283

How about them 50 ovr CB"s Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 675649
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 08:56

yeah!!!!! you crazy. Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-01, 13:57

It's just something that you have to get used to. I play a ridiculous number of games so eventually I just get used to stuff with practice.
Back to top Go down
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-07, 18:37

To practie running plays against the cpu pick plays with automotion gives you a sec or so. Plus don't practice them on the practice field try them in PLAY NOW vs the cpu. Another tip you can shift, crash and reblitz BEFORE your on the field as soon as the huddle breaks. Ex. The play calls for a line shift left reblitz both OLB'S and contain a slot CB? Fine.....in the huddle hit LB Then left RB then right RB then left and finally when your teams on the field.....contain the CB. Hope this makes sense pimpin.....if not message me.
Back to top Go down
Handsx6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Handsx6

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-07, 20:48

WestFo3 wrote:
Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 622586 With how good the Brown's D is my Nano's going to be fire. Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 964160

We got them 60 ovr ILB and 70 OVR OLB Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 898283

How about them 50 ovr CB"s Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough 675649

wow overall means nuthin bro, look at their speed...if they are fast put them in the A gap and watch them get in there
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcontrollers.com
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-07, 21:51

so much swag wrote:
practice the easy one's first then go to the hard...that's all practice mode.
Yea u gotta setup yo roster and kno which dude u need to do ________ (blank) with. Thats makes it easier and faster to create a nano. Are u still having this problem?

P.S. Aye westfo wanna ply a gm online sometime, ill like to ply u if u aint scared
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty2009-12-08, 01:03

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
It's just something that you have to get used to. I play a ridiculous number of games so eventually I just get used to stuff with practice.
agreed man, i have everything on the controller memorized and i can select players fast to set up my D, not just for nanos but fag D or even just putting my players in the right spot. practice practice practice eventually you turn into a zombie and dont have to think as much. for instance before this year i didnt defense of hot route or really move my players in good position to make plays much at all and not doing that made me not that good at D. now i have all the defensive of hout routes memorized and everything which isnt hard at all if you do it for like a day if that you will have it memorized and the more you do it the quicker you get and then you can get creative with different hout routes to make fag D's or just different types of blitzes. it gives you an advantage, my friends and i used to be evenly good at madden and now that i know all this stuff and set up D they are in the dust and they ask dude why do you do that on D? just look at the score and thats why i do it haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough   Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't Set Up Nano's Fast Enough
Page 1 of 1