Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:18

right now i won the game he conceded . and he is sitting in the game but it has him as away. but he conceded as i said will he be able to wait a loss out this way like last yr where ppl went offsides and waited 4 hours . his name is xXMYKE Jx
Back to top Go down
demboyz8732
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-21

is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:21

if he conceeded you won and its more than likely already on your record
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:22

demboyz8732 wrote:
if he conceeded you won and its more than likely already on your record
but it hasnt shown up yet is it just a thing where when he leaves it give it to me on my stats
Back to top Go down
demboyz8732
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:27

it might show up when he leaves but as long as you dont get a loss your ok last night i got paused glitched 3 time in a row hurt my record and my dnf
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:33

i hate aoll the assholes who glitch . why would anyone buy or learn how to do them just shows how much skill they dont have. and i think it will give me a win if i dont play another gm i just wanted to see if this is a new glitch. but i told the guy his xbox would burn up before i play a gm with him still in the gm. lol. he wont even send a msg back.
Back to top Go down
demboyz8732
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:35

lol yea i hate em to i rather play people who cheese beacause you can stop it but its nothing you can do about glitches wait till you play someone who blocks kickoffs
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty2009-09-17, 11:42

ive never seen that iv had fielgoals blocked and iv blocked a few but never had a kickoff blocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!   is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

is this a glitch or will i still get the win let me know fast?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1