Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phatso13
New MS Member
New MS Member
phatso13

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh Empty
PostSubject: Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh   Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh Empty2009-10-11, 16:45

I have seem to have a problem finding a good pb for the cowboys or the packers i have searched and searched any suggestions would be nice the only thing i can really find is the RUN N GUN but i dont think that is the ticket any help is appreciated thank yo
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh   Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh Empty2009-10-11, 16:53

NE playbook with two backs in barber and jones the passing plays to the backs in this playbook are good also have good run plays out of i form and tight run some of these up the middle then hit the pa pass,also has the now famous gun dbls formation with the hb direct snap.
if your more pass happy than run this is the pb for you
Back to top Go down

Help on some offense cant get nothing going THANKS MUCh
Page 1 of 1