Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

F@G defense?!

Go down 
+3
Skane3
Sun
raymond-bell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-11-27, 15:58

hey guys so ive gone through alot of threads that have to deal with F@G D n i think i kinda get what it is where your droppin 10 or 11 guys and just sitting into coverage. some of the plays in the defensive PB i use though only rush two or three guys like 46 bear cover three or cover 2 hawk. So my question to ya'll is this F@G D? is fag D cheap? just wondering i usually will blitz my RE on 46 bear cover 3 just so im bringing 4 n it doesnt seem like im just trying to drop all my guys back. so tell me what ya'll think and get back at me! thanks in advance guys!
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-11-27, 18:09

Don't overuse it, that's all. It's not a glitch so I don't see why you should be concerned by what others think of you doing it.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-11-27, 18:54

YEA.EVERY1 USES IT EVERY ONCE N WHILE.BUT IF U ABUSE IT,EXPECT TO GIVE UP A BIG PLAY.DNT FORGET ZONES ALWAYS HAVE HOLES.JUST HOTROUTE OR WAIT TILL SUM1 BREAKS FREE.OR RUN!
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-11-27, 19:33

i hate it when kids use fag D

it makes me so mad only becuase i hate sitting in the pocket for like 20 seconds but its really easy to pick apart
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-12-01, 20:20

lol i love when bums do their fag ds i have this play where i drop everybody but 1 receiver into block (just in case) and have 1 receiver run a route i got 6 tds off of it when people r in prevent and when people just play regular fag d lemme tell u its MONEY! one time i was up like up by forty and felt bad for the guy so i had mike vick in and let him rush me in the play vick rolls to his left and on the run throws a 80 yard perfect pass for a td on the play its a thing of beauty
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-12-01, 21:40

Easy to beat, eventually the zones on one of the sidelines seem to totally break down. You might have to wait 15 seconds but it's easy to beat. I love when people play it against me.
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty2009-12-03, 17:10

i remember this guy played f@ggot d on me so i just sat there for 2 min and my recievers were open but i didnt throw to them i put my controller down and watched as the guy rushing got pancaked 10 times. i ran out and then threw the ball out of bounds. next play i come in goaline and rush up the middle for a touchdown. i was using the seahawks and he was using the ravens. i busted through with forsett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

F@G defense?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: F@G defense?!   F@G defense?! Empty

Back to top Go down

F@G defense?!
Page 1 of 1