Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i am the GREATEST

Go down 
+8
pkismyname
Hormel
huh1231
Uno180
DaTBa1LHaWK
so much swag
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
MiamiXCanes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uno180
New MS Member
New MS Member
Uno180

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-09-20

i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 20:41

funny thing is that i did run a cover 2 and ur tight ran past my corner and you dnt get down the field by running...its those playactions where you throw to the flats and my guys doesnt cover ur tight end or rb
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 20:42

Anyways ill give you props ur a tuff player though, but ur not that good like you think you are and if your the best on this site...then WOW
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 20:49

lol i wasnt talking about you bus. i was talking about UNO
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 21:00

oh alright dude, anyways i wont be playin this weekend cuz my madden disc got fucked, and i gotta send it in for a disc clean, ill be playin ya monday

fuckin lil brothers friends....
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 21:31

lol 3 guys arguing over who's the best. the real ballers don't even care Smile
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 21:51

lol the whole "i dont care so im the cool guy" thing lol. i am the best, and to add to it i just beat uno for the 3rd time in a row
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 22:54

he means like the best dont post on the forums sayin they the best.. ive said in another thread, ppl like dynasty and kstarr dont go posting threads on the forums called "i am the GREATEST".. they kno they r and will cap during the game.. even when sumone calls em out, most of em, will just b like send it on bringit.. they dont sit there and cap on the forums..

u can sit there and cap to ur friends tellin em ur the greatest and everything.. but in madden, just like real football, anythin can happen on any givin day.. i have my on and off days as im sure everyone does.. beating sumone once says nothing! ive lost to ppl, i mean got murdered, then i play em again like the next weekend and its a whole new ballgame.. there is no "best" madden player out there cuz there is no player that hasnt lost.. u might b considered the best by winning the most tourneys that year.. but the next year its a whole new story..
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-27, 22:56

Ur not the best crazy...im sorry bro, but i still think im the better player, even though u have 1 more win against me, i got u figured out and your not all that
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 01:07

black quit on me when i was winning 14-0
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 01:50

unranked, had stuff to do. 14-0 in the first is nothing at all
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 03:32

This is amusing.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 04:26

lol i just think its funny how these guys are like "well so what if you beat me more then i beat you, im still better"

people need to just admit it. im not flashy, i wont have very many plays longer then 10 yards but i play some of the best D around, and a mistake free O.

and just because THOSE guys arent running there mouth doesnt mean anything. be yourself, and i am somebody who has 120% complete confidence in my ability and im not afriad to voice that

judging my madden game based on my personality is not the right thing to do
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 10:36

black you don't have to explain your self,if they don't like it fuk them..i know how you roll, you know how i roll.that's anuff right there.hahahahah.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 14:08

Just keep riding his d1ck swag ahahaa
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 14:09

Lol im gona keep kicking ur ass over and over black, im gona stop talking s*** until we play again, good luckl
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 15:00

lol. i got away from the O im best with last game and the first game vs UNO. hence the reason i lost. now im gunna get back to MY O and im gunna runn that smashmouth hit ya in the mouth football so im not even worried
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 15:41

This is pretty funny, i need to get back on madden and teach you young guns how a veteran really plays.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 16:32

bob sanders gets injured WAY too much.. every game he comes up with a big play and gets injured on the same play too.. SMH
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 19:37

Lol Crazy, i got my xbox working, lets go tonight, im high as **** and wanna kick the s*** outta some bitches. Ill be on at 7 get ready ******.

Uprising- Muse (BEST SONG) Go listen.

And spice rack your 13....shut the **** up lol ( whoever says bus ur only 15 shut up Razz)

U blow lol and u dont even play madden so stop lurking madden forums and i will kick your ass whenever you decide to be a man fagget
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-28, 21:01

Oh and btw im on right now, Lets run one ******, !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-29, 04:01

lol my bad if i havent got back to you on live today. ive been gone all day and i guess my friends been playing 2k10. ill hit you up when i can though lol
Back to top Go down
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-29, 04:34

crazyblack001 wrote:
well i smashed you twice, and you beat him. so im better

but the buccaneers beat the packers and the packers beat dallas and dallas beat philidelphia but philly beat the buccaneers so u cant really say that. lol anything can happen on any given sunday or game in this case. lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-29, 13:56

^^^^
did i not say that???
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-29, 13:58

this 15 year old is so dumb. everytime he says something to black or swag i just hope you guys play him and whoop him, this is what he will reply to this"hey raptors lets play cuz i will kick your ass" and i will say hey kid lets play a real sport like basketball and i will kick your ass in that, your 15 go outside and play a real game for a high school team, every damn forum you have an input so i assume you are playing and on this all day. when i was 15 i would actually play a real sport and talk s*** on how good i am at the real thing. kid congrats you are good at a video game, i am sure your parents are really happy for you haha. i am calling you out cuz i am sick of you saying you are going to kick everyones ass all the time, your cocky about a video game!!!!! there is nothing wrong with being confident and cocky, but you are way to cocky about being good at a virtual thing. i really hope black and swag whoop you. i know your going to want to play me now, and if or when i say no you will call me a ****** like you do to everyone else, but wow you can sound tough in text, but i bet you have never touched a weight in your life. and please dont comeback and say you are a star athlete of your grade, cuz i am sure your not
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty2009-11-29, 18:01

aaha your the greatest black? BEAT YOUR A$$ down yesterday, also way to quit ******, your a fuckin scrub and i blew your ass out for the second game in a row. Gtfo out of here, you suck and i also beat Uno 31-0 and he also quit, now all i got to get at is swag, lets go ******!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am the GREATEST   i am the GREATEST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

i am the GREATEST
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next