Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OGiant23
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OGiant23

Number of posts : 788
Registration date : 2008-08-09

What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty
PostSubject: What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???   What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty2008-09-02, 11:45

here are 3 great ones for me

1:15 left he scores and is down by one
Gets the 2 pointer (i m now down by one
He gets a bad kickoff Willie Parker gets it back to 50 almost breaks it
i drive down to the 25 kick a GW FG in the rain with 15 Mph Winds

With 1:01 left my bro scores he is up by 3 (we usin Fantasy draft teams) (madden 07)
Tom Brady hooks up with Tory Holt on a bunch of the same route in the no huddle
i complete on and Holt Fall at the inches with 6 secs left i think i am out of Time outs
I smack my control on my leg and it pauses i got one time out
I call it
QB sneak to win it

i am playin my youngest bro and killin him by a lot (07)
I put Vanderjagt in at QB he hits a hail mary for a TD
later on in the game i have thrown a bunch of picks i throw another INT
i notice i am only up by 2 and he at my 20 with 30 secs left
he does not opt for a FG gets down to the 5 with 16 ticks left
i know where he is gonna run he stil gets to the 2 with 13 ticks left
he goes to pick a play not watchin clock
his guys goin to the line as i say 3, 2, 1 game
He had a timeout he forgot about too lol

I am broncos my youngest bro is pats (08)

i am down by 3 with 2-3 min left
Cutler throws a pick that he returns for TD
i get another drive down by 4 Cutler throws another pick cause he is hit
my bro gets down to my 6 i call a TO and he is like i am gonna run up the score on u
Brady throws it MLB picks it and returns it 105 yrds for a TD after breakin a moss tackle and outrunnin stallworth

i am cards my firend is Pats (08)

He gets my onside kick and i am figurin it over as he drives down
Like my bro he wants to run score up it is 42-38 him right now
he throws it Rolle picks it off Dodges all his O line he misses a moss tackle
I return it for TD and win

These are some of my best game finishes wat are yours?
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???   What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty2008-09-02, 19:04

In ncaa he was up by 6 with 1 second left he threw a hail mary like a retard i pick ed it took it back 30 yards pitches as i got tackled and returnt it.
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???   What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty2008-09-05, 18:12

Madden08 i had a 44 game win streak online and im playing this dude who i could not stop, i mean i couldnt stop his offense to save my life and im down 17-0 in the first quarter, i score and do a onside kick get it and score again and now its 17-14, i kick the ball off and he drives the ball down field on me and scores, I throw a pick with Tavaris Jackson and he runs it back for a TD and now its 31-14, im like dang im down 17 points again at halftime. Third quarter i get the ball, I roll out with Tavaris and i throw the ball deep to Troy Williamson who was 1 on 1 and i score, i do an onside kick, get it and i score, now its 28-31, i do another onside kick he gets it and scores, 4th quarter i get the ball on the kickoff do a four and out, he gets the ball on my 36 and for the first time all game i stopped him he kicks a fied goal now its 41-28, he does an onside kick on me, he gets he trys to waist clock but i stopped him he kicks a field goal now its 44-28, I get the ball, do the option play he goes for Adrian Peterson thinking ima pitch it, i keep it and run for a 79 yard TD, i do a onside kick, get it and score, now its 44-42, i do a onside kick, get it, and i drive the ball where i have to kick a 48 yard field goal with the weak legged Longwell, i kick it, i thought it was short putting down my control, but all of a sudden the ref said it was good and they replayed it and i just did make it. I kick the ball off with 57 seconds left and he has all of his time outs. He starts driving the ball on me and he gets to my 45 yard line and on the next 2 downs his receivers droped the ball on 3rd down i get a sack, and on fourth down with 18 seconds left he throws the ball down the middle of the field, i pick it off, i run the clock out and win 45-44, my win streak is in tack and thanking the high heavens i won
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???   What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty2008-09-05, 18:43

MADDENKING57 wrote:
Madden08 i had a 44 game win streak online and im playing this dude who i could not stop, i mean i couldnt stop his offense to save my life and im down 17-0 in the first quarter, i score and do a onside kick get it and score again and now its 17-14, i kick the ball off and he drives the ball down field on me and scores, I throw a pick with Tavaris Jackson and he runs it back for a TD and now its 31-14, im like dang im down 17 points again at halftime. Third quarter i get the ball, I roll out with Tavaris and i throw the ball deep to Troy Williamson who was 1 on 1 and i score, i do an onside kick, get it and i score, now its 28-31, i do another onside kick he gets it and scores, 4th quarter i get the ball on the kickoff do a four and out, he gets the ball on my 36 and for the first time all game i stopped him he kicks a fied goal now its 41-28, he does an onside kick on me, he gets he trys to waist clock but i stopped him he kicks a field goal now its 44-28, I get the ball, do the option play he goes for Adrian Peterson thinking ima pitch it, i keep it and run for a 79 yard TD, i do a onside kick, get it and score, now its 44-42, i do a onside kick, get it, and i drive the ball where i have to kick a 48 yard field goal with the weak legged Longwell, i kick it, i thought it was short putting down my control, but all of a sudden the ref said it was good and they replayed it and i just did make it. I kick the ball off with 57 seconds left and he has all of his time outs. He starts driving the ball on me and he gets to my 45 yard line and on the next 2 downs his receivers droped the ball on 3rd down i get a sack, and on fourth down with 18 seconds left he throws the ball down the middle of the field, i pick it off, i run the clock out and win 45-44, my win streak is in tack and thanking the high heavens i won
wow it took me like 3 hours to read that but that is almost unbeliveable but i belive you though :afro:
Back to top Go down
Fresh Prince
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Fresh Prince

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???   What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty2008-09-05, 21:03

Madden king let me play u on 360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???   What are some of your Greatest finishes of games??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are some of your Greatest finishes of games???
Page 1 of 1