Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i need a little bit of help on defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jahova6
New MS Member
New MS Member
jahova6

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-19

i need a little bit of help on defense Empty
PostSubject: i need a little bit of help on defense   i need a little bit of help on defense Empty2009-11-22, 18:24

i play with the vikings and i run with the nyj playbook i know i probably should run a 4-3 but i like the 3-4 and plus they have a 4-6 in that playbook so im not totally outback when i want to have both of the williams on the line to help in run situations i really need help covering slants and stuff over the deep middle for some reason whenever someone get the slants or some type of crap going over the middle they usually get it going the whole game i was just wondering if anyone can spare a little bit of knowledge to help me out maybe some type of max protect defense or anything would help
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: i need a little bit of help on defense   i need a little bit of help on defense Empty2009-11-22, 18:36

lurk with your safety's anyone..put mlb.in deep blue..with any cover--2 or 3.d scheme..work's good.i play with arizona.dbook...something like the jet's.
Back to top Go down
jahova6
New MS Member
New MS Member
jahova6

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: i need a little bit of help on defense   i need a little bit of help on defense Empty2009-11-22, 18:40

thanks for the help imma go ahead and try some of this out in a lil while
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: i need a little bit of help on defense   i need a little bit of help on defense Empty2009-11-22, 20:03

no problem my man. i need a little bit of help on defense 622586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need a little bit of help on defense   i need a little bit of help on defense Empty

Back to top Go down

i need a little bit of help on defense
Page 1 of 1