Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Belichick...What was he thinking?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Belichick...What was he thinking? Empty
PostSubject: Belichick...What was he thinking?   Belichick...What was he thinking? Empty2009-11-16, 12:01

DO you think he made the right call going for it on 4th and 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Belichick...What was he thinking?   Belichick...What was he thinking? Empty2009-11-16, 12:53

When you get 3 super bowl rings you can question Coach Belichicks decision... m'kay?
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Belichick...What was he thinking?   Belichick...What was he thinking? Empty2009-11-16, 20:35

I think from a playcalling standpoint it is a tossup. From a team standpoint it is a big blow to your defense. Your basically saying we trust our offense more than our defense. In that situation I would punt.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Belichick...What was he thinking?   Belichick...What was he thinking? Empty2009-11-16, 23:53

It was the right call. He was playing to win. If the pats convert that 4th down then we would be sitting here calling him a genius. I was completely behind that decision cuz u knew it didn't matter how far peyton had to go. If we punt it peyton woulda scored anyways. Its what he does at the end of games all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belichick...What was he thinking?   Belichick...What was he thinking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Belichick...What was he thinking?
Page 1 of 1