Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I know Im not the only one thinking it

Go down 
+7
Big Hungry 702
Ketcham While They're Hot
hof8231
super_mario90
c4jun
TheDon270
sloppyjoe1762
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty
PostSubject: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 11:59

well, Obviously Im a titans fan, and we have struggled this year, but Chris Johnson has been simply amazing.

I think, right now, CJ is better than AP

I know alot of you will probably think im the Antichrist or something but hear me out.

he has 40 more yards, 2.5 better YPC and has played in one less game.
does anyone agree with me or am i just a *?

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 13:26

Sloppyjoe....I agree with your take on Chris Johnson vs A.P...........Chris Johnson doesn't need the power A.P. has....He'll just run by the defense on cruise control to the endzone...lol....................And this is my second year I've drafted him on my fantasy football team....I like his running and respect his game.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 14:41

AP IS OVERRATED!! Chris Johnson is better because he doesn't have a QB like Farve. People crowd the box on Chris Johnson.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 16:22

when i think about AP i always get an image in my head of c. johnson lol

their both 1 and 2 AP 1 cj 2
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 16:55

If Chris Johnson was on a team with a real offensive line.....oh my god. He'd be fucking filthy.

I agree with the original post, though. CJ>AP. He does more and he has less to work with and less threats to divert attention away from him on offense.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 17:31

I tend to agree with the original post, BUT when I think of a play that stands out this year other than the miracle grab by Stokley, I think of AP trucking William Gay earlier this season. Ya, CJ is the speediest RB in the league, but it's pretty tough to teach toughness like AP has, too.

Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 17:53

ap is still the best rb in the game
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 18:32

any1 who thinks AP is not the best RB in the game must be on crack....the guy has speed like Cj but also has the power of a truck....do we need to show the browns stiff arm highlight reel?

if AP ddnt fumble so much this wouldnt even be close....AP has pure power, speed, and quickness

CJ is great as well and can deff take a hit but he isnt gonna try and run over some1...he will use his speed and elusiveness to his advantage....and titans have a weak oline???? really???? last i checked titans had one of the better olines in the NFL....so since the titans are 1-6 this yr the oline is all of a sudden terrible?

come on man....plus AP has been beasting since rookie year when...yup freakin frerrote and tavarris jackson were the QBS and the offesne couldnt do as much as catch a damn cold...ap was their whole offense...

can we stop the excuses? cj and ap are on great teams....vikes just happen to be a better team this yr unlike titans...but titans were better than vikes last yr....but oh u dont see anyone saying that....

SHORT MEMORY TERMED ASS PEOPLE! (if thats a real word)
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 18:41

1. Speed (Adrian Peterson < Chris Johnson)
2. Power (Adrian Peterson > Chris Johnson)
3. Explosivness (Adrian Peterson > Chris Johnson)
4. Elusivness (Adrian Peterson > Chris Johnson)
GOD DAMN ADRIAN PETERSON CAN BEAT CJ IN ANY ASPECT OF THE GAME (I COULDNT THINK OF MORE) OMG ITS ONLY BEEN 8 GMS SO FAR.... CJ'S YPC IS SO HIGH CUZ OF HIS 60+ TD'S AP IS BETTER. Everyone who thinks CJ is better, let me ask u this.... who would u rather have on your team (if u were a NFL owner) 9/10 sane ppl would say AP
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 18:43

2ToN ThE ZeBRa GaMeR wrote:
any1 who thinks AP is not the best RB in the game must be on crack....the guy has speed like Cj but also has the power of a truck....do we need to show the browns stiff arm highlight reel?

if AP ddnt fumble so much this wouldnt even be close....AP has pure power, speed, and quickness

CJ is great as well and can deff take a hit but he isnt gonna try and run over some1...he will use his speed and elusiveness to his advantage....and titans have a weak oline???? really???? last i checked titans had one of the better olines in the NFL....so since the titans are 1-6 this yr the oline is all of a sudden terrible?

come on man....plus AP has been beasting since rookie year when...yup freakin frerrote and tavarris jackson were the QBS and the offesne couldnt do as much as catch a damn cold...ap was their whole offense...

can we stop the excuses? cj and ap are on great teams....vikes just happen to be a better team this yr unlike titans...but titans were better than vikes last yr....but oh u dont see anyone saying that....

SHORT MEMORY TERMED ASS PEOPLE! (if thats a real word)

^^^I co-sign this.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty2009-11-06, 19:02

Cj interview skills>Ap

MAYNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know Im not the only one thinking it   I know Im not the only one thinking it Empty

Back to top Go down

I know Im not the only one thinking it
Page 1 of 1