Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

who woulda thought...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

who woulda thought... Empty
PostSubject: who woulda thought...   who woulda thought... Empty2009-11-16, 03:40

That i needed to be LESS explosive on O to really settle in on a scheme
switched from the vikes to the chargers and now i run a straight ball control system. i couldnt do that with AP because he was just too good. i gave up a little bit on O to get a better D. im 16-1 sence switching and now i hold the ball for about 15 minutes on average. still scoring about 30 per and i have yet to give up more then 14 points on D

on my much sought after quest to become an elite player, i think has just started who woulda thought... 584266
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: who woulda thought...   who woulda thought... Empty2009-11-16, 17:55

yeaa but elite players need both.. u will always need a 2 min drill o for those games u need a drive wit lil time left to score a TD or FG.. but u should also have a clock control o.. i personally say for a tourney u will want a more "milk the clock" type o but u needa always have a few explosive plays.. running the ball successfully gets ppl off their game and keeps them from getting in a groove.. 1 explosive approach and failure on offense after giving up a TD on d, gives them the momentum and could possibly end the game for u..
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: who woulda thought...   who woulda thought... Empty2009-11-16, 20:30

it seems like i switched to the perfect team though. vincent jackson is a beast and a huge target and perfect for me to user catch. gates is as explosive as you can get at TE and i have a homerun hitter at HB with sproles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who woulda thought...   who woulda thought... Empty

Back to top Go down

who woulda thought...
Page 1 of 1