Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?

Go down 
+5
Modrewgnu
Militant X 1
BgTrkSociety
uwillangerme
alc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty
PostSubject: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-11, 11:18

Im asking the question because i think it needs to be answer. Has there ever been a thought on just a defense website for madden gamers. The reason why i ask is if you had a site that was all about defense. I think you would be able to help gamers on that side of the ball. Especialy think of the setup you could learn and the blitz package that can be share and taught. Also you could make it a full fledge site with how to play defense 101 and maybe bootcamp and lab seession on each and every system. Along with defense video package and ebook for each team and scheme. Also if you had a problem you could either post or talk to one of guys and see if you could fix it. Not to take away from site like yours but a site strictly for defense man what a rush. Last but not least man you could have a chat line and talk defense strategy from one side of world to the orther. Man just a thought im out if anyone would like to respond please do im out alc
Back to top Go down
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-11, 11:22

this is only the third madden site i have tried and to be honest i am not happy with any of them this one is pretty good but the stuff that goes on here is wack .. if they do not know u u will not get any respect if you ask for help they dont tell u cuz u might use it on them it is not fun reaching your hand out and getting it bit off
Back to top Go down
BgTrkSociety
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-11, 20:00

a

Last edited by BgTrkSociety on 2009-01-26, 11:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my post)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-11, 20:08

uwillangerme wrote:
this is only the third madden site i have tried and to be honest i am not happy with any of them this one is pretty good but the stuff that goes on here is wack ..

if you feel that the stuff that goes on here is "wack" as you say...why are you here then son??

Question Suspect Question Suspect Question Suspect
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-11, 20:11

Hmmm, that is a very good thought, alc, maybe for next year, forum.madden-school.com will start sister websites maybe one dedicated to offense and one dedicated to defense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-11, 21:13

uwillangerme wrote:
this is only the third madden site i have tried and to be honest i am not happy with any of them this one is pretty good but the stuff that goes on here is wack .. if they do not know u u will not get any respect if you ask for help they dont tell u cuz u might use it on them it is not fun reaching your hand out and getting it bit off

Umm not quite sure what you mean, everyone is happy to help here.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
uwillangerme
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
uwillangerme

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-12, 00:38

not the helping thats all good but the school girl b.s is not fun even if you r in the middle of it
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Lloyd

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-12, 01:47

i mean i like the site i don't see nothing wrong with the defensive post here in the ps2 section
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-12, 02:14

You don't need a seperate site just for Defense. If you have a question about D the members on this site will do their best to help you. I have been on just about every madden site out there and I have yet to see a site where people are as helpful as this one. Usually someone asks a question on another web site and they get bashed or called a noob or whatever. That does not happen here. Me personally I think the fun in madden is to create my very own Offense and Defensive schemes. But man if you have a question about anything on D or need any help whatsoever just ask and someone from the site will definitely help you out.
Back to top Go down
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-12, 18:28

To the last member that post on this question i have to disagree with you on this subject. The reason is there are some question ask about defense setup that the member in the forum seem not wanting to answer. So the post goes unanswer and you are left out in the cold clueless. I know you say that people try to help but there are some that could care less or feel if they help you there are doing a disservice to there game. With a defense website the best in the business of playing defense could really take this game to another level. Look at it in the real game the steelers and ravens the best in the game at playing good defense. Now bring it to madden the insight on how to play good defense from 3-4 4-3 4-6 and any orther defense set could be attain able and be done correctly. If marketed right it could be a major force in the madden commmunity. Any way that my spend on this im out alc
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty2009-01-12, 19:26

NOPE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?   Has there ever been thought on just a defense website? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been thought on just a defense website?
Page 1 of 1