Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Increasing chances of making a tackle

Go down 
+2
stinky_night_gown
iGotBeast$wag13
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty
PostSubject: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-12, 16:14

i know how to make tackles and i user pick someone about once a game. I just wanna know to to square your shoulders in madden 10 on PS3. also strafe so i can be completly deadly in the pass defense area. making a 1-on-1 tackle is difficult a lil' bit. Squaring your shoulders while making a 1-on-1 tackle increases your chances of making that tackle. BASICALLY (ON PS3) HOW DO YOU SQUARE YOUR SHOULDERS AND STRAFE IN MADDEN10
Increasing chances of making a tackle 83168
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-12, 17:33

im gonna say you have to hold L2 to strafe.

L1 is the strip/swat button.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-12, 17:59

I normally try and get a good angle on the guy and hit X or the hit stick, But I really suck at the hit stick to get a big hit. I can get picks with out strafing so if strafing helps my tackle % go up or help me get the big hit I'll try it, I just think strafing will slow you down.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-13, 15:09

What does hitting X do?
Back to top Go down
mancain
New MS Member
New MS Member
mancain

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-13, 15:52

When I use the hit stick "down" I get more fumbles, now im trying tu tackle and inmediatly press L1 for strip ball, starfe withe the L2 buton 4 geting interceptions with ur DB`s
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-14, 00:04

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
What does hitting X do?

"Diving tackle" pg. 4 of the book that come with the game and been that way for years. When next to
or around can use this but it's not 100% going to work every time. So
being behind the guy hit X and you can get a diving shoelace tackle sometimes or unless it is A.P.

square for the PS3
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-23, 14:33

^^ Oh, haha I knew that IDK why I thought X on Xbox was circle on PS3. Thanks anyway though. Is dive tackle that effective? Because I only use it once of twice a game. Usually I hit stick or just run into them.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-23, 23:46

I believe the dive is more effective than the hit stick but not by much... I'm not that good with the hit stick so I miss more when I use it.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty2009-11-25, 00:38

OBBIE likes the ass cleavage check out that asscleavage on them pics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increasing chances of making a tackle   Increasing chances of making a tackle Empty

Back to top Go down

Increasing chances of making a tackle
Page 1 of 1