Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what PB has off tackle

Go down 
+2
Madden's Finest 200
iAMmadden2010
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iAMmadden2010
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-12-26

what PB has off tackle Empty
PostSubject: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-05, 23:51

just trying to find this play and it seems that everyone of them has the power o
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 00:20

all of them have it lol. just not the ones you may like i.e. Shotgun doubles off-tackle lol. No, but really these are your best bets.
Pass balanced has 3. Strong close, goaline, singleback tight flex.
Run n Bum has 1.
Balanced has 1.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 00:39

detroit man i dont know!!!!! i got p.balance and the e.book to it my god it's f@cking fire...i'm labing all kind's of sh!t....pass balance is like the book of SWAG..lol
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 00:41

so much swag wrote:
detroit man i dont know!!!!! i got p.balance and the e.book to it my god it's f@cking fire...i'm labing all kind's of sh!t....pass balance is like the book of SWAG..lol
The only deal it is an ebook for pass balanced is.......... BECAUSE IT HAS 3 OFF TACKLES, and DYNASTY USED IT. Whoop de de dooo party
The shotgun outta pass balanced sucks. Its called pass balanced, BUT IT HAS NO PASSING PLAYS lol.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 00:45

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
so much swag wrote:
The only deal it is an ebook for pass balanced is.......... BECAUSE IT HAS 3 OFF TACKLES, and DYNASTY USED IT. Whoop de de dooo party
The shotgun outta pass balanced sucks. Its called pass balanced, BUT IT HAS NO PASSING PLAYS lol.

first off my n!gga ..i'm not dynasty i'm SWAG, i run my sh!t waaayyyyy different than my dude do andi know him!!!!but my sh!t is waaayyy out of the norm..lol what PB has off tackle 622586
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 00:47

so much swag wrote:
I'm da ish in madden wrote:
so much swag wrote:

first off my n!gga ..i'm not dynasty i'm SWAG, i run my sh!t waaayyyyy different than my dude do andi know him!!!!but my sh!t is waaayyy out of the norm..lol what PB has off tackle 622586
nobody said you copied dynasty, or you were him. I'm just tellin you why it was so much hype surrounding pass balanced and people fell for the hype lol. If a person can shut down the off-tackles you're screwed. END OF STORY lol.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 00:52

feel you but a smart player can ajust on the fly like ummm!!!! me so thank's for the help...holla.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 06:10

ummmm if a top player was using it...dont you think its a good book?? lol
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 13:10

damn swag no more sea?
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty2010-01-06, 15:13

far tt got beasted on by people whove seen it and know wat scheme your running

strong close got beasted on by people whove seen it and know wat scheme your running

pass balanced is about to get beasted on by people whove seen it and know wat scheme ur running

wheres the got damn originality wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what PB has off tackle   what PB has off tackle Empty

Back to top Go down

what PB has off tackle
Page 1 of 1