Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What happened to Champ?

Go down 
+3
Ketcham While They're Hot
Sun
TheDon270
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

What happened to Champ? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-10, 15:38

To all of you guys out there that still think Champ is the best corner around, and that Nnamdi can't compare to him, I'm wondering.....What happened to Champ last night? I know I'm not blind...I seen him get owned by Santonio Holmes and Hines Ward. Are you serious? LOL...I want to hear from you Champ lovers out there....Video is on nfl.com.....So don't even say I'm full of it too....LOL...

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-11-10, 15:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-10, 17:35

He's not the crazy corner he used to be, but he's still very good. The whole Broncos defense had a bad game so he's not the only one to take the blame.

Oh and why do you try to defend Nnamdi? The only ones who think he's not the best CB in the league are 1) Jets fans or 2) Haters.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-10, 18:50

Sun wrote: Oh and why do you try to defend Nnamdi? The only ones who think he's not the best CB in the league are 1) Jets fans or 2) Haters.

I think Nnamdi is the best corner, and theres alot of other guys out there they say Champ is still the best. So they been jumping on me about Nnamdi..So I watch the Bronco's game, and I started laughing when I seen Champ getting beat....Nothing was better then watching him get teabagged in the air by Hines off that screen pass....LOL
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-10, 23:03

I loved that leap from Ward lol. Just made me respect him a little more.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-11, 00:27

Ya, the whole team fell apart in the second half. Santonio Holmes flat out burned Champ and Rothlisberger gave him the perfect pass to get the 35 yard gain on that big pass play early in the second half. With how horrible our offense has been the past two weeks, we are keeping our defense on the field way too long and it shows as both teams were able to rack up points in the second half. Hopefully we can pull out a fairly easy win against the Redskins and build some confidence for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-11, 23:31

We good we just need to step up agaist the skins are run game hasn't been showing up past 2 games that are problem get the running game going we good and champ is fine first time all season he got burnt by one player don't know why we played man almost through out the whole game were not the raiders lol when know how to play zone
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-12, 17:45

f*ck the running game ya'll need to start throwing the ball deep to marshall and royal ya'll don't stretch the feild u can't win games by throwing little passes throw it deep
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-12, 17:57

They need to run and then throw deep on PA.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-13, 07:41

That's how we got are first 6 wins running game but in are 2 losses no running game at all when we can't running then teams just play cover 2 on us like the ravens and steelers did cause they know we ain't goin deep but I think we well get it together agaist the skins
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-14, 04:50

they need cutler back
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-11-14, 04:54

they need cutler back it kills me as a fan not to see one of the most amazin wr's in the league (brandon marshall) not making those 50+yrd spectacular catches down the feild orton is a ****** and is scared to throw it deep
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-08, 05:37

super_mario90 wrote:
they need cutler back it kills me as a fan not to see one of the most amazin wr's in the league (brandon marshall) not making those 50+yrd spectacular catches down the feild orton is a ****** and is scared to throw it deep

His doing just fine without cutler we don't need those 17 or 18 ints he has and marshall has 7 tds most he had with cutler was 5 and we still got 4 games left and he has 4 50 yards plus catches another pro bowl season season
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-08, 18:58

cutler is throwing picks cuz he is forced to throw it.. and no longer has all the weapons he had in denver.. if the o line was any good and could get forte holes, u would see less than 10 on the year.. he forces soo much cuz he feels the need to create plays cuz all they can do is pass.. trust me, i hate the fact he throws all the picks.. but i also hated punting every damn possession like we had to wit sexy rexy or neck beard.. theres no way in hell he should b throwin all the picks.. u will notice a difference if they pick up sum weapons for him..
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-08, 19:13

dude broncos fan here he did the same thing in denver throw picks he playing the same way for the bears as he did for the broncos olything his doing diff is he thinks he has to when a game on his own he has a running dont know why the bears dont use the running game more to help him out anyways **** cutler lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-08, 21:40

they dont use forte as much cuz the o-line is GARBAGE!! they tried running but cant cuz he cant get any holes.. u gve him decent holes and he can do well.. but u cant make plays all the time when u got 2 guys there to tackle him at the line.. if u kno anythin bout football, u will kno that no matter how good u r, if ur o-line doesnt block, u WILL DO NOTHING!!!

and bout cutler..... im not making a case that hes a really good QB like peyton, drew and tom.. hes no where near them.. but there is no way in hell he should b throwing 20 picks in the 1st 12 games.. thats terrible.. he needs weapons.. id still take him over orton and rex..
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-08, 22:10

we cant really compare aso to champ b/c we dont get to see what aso can do. he isnt always covering the best wr on the field. he is always lining up on the right side of the field no matter who the wr is. im very dissapointed b/c b4 the season started cable had said aso would shadow the best wr on the field, yet the coaches fail 2 move him from the right side of the field. remember the game against the broncos. they had marshall lined up in the slot and the coaches made no adjustment and left morrison on marshall on several occasions lmfao and we wonder why are d is so bad at times and why we only won 4 games.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-08, 22:31

aso is good he jus plays man andif the best wr on the team goes to the slot aso wont cover him dont know why but yea i dont think thats the coaches fault thats aso his the leader of the D he should jus cover the slot on his own he does jus play man its not like his goin to **** up a zone D or anything wit champ his stays on the number 1 wr about good 80 to 90 percent of the time
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-09, 06:29

what do u suggest? that aso should say hey lets switch and risk the ball being hiked in the middle of the switch and have 2 guys be open? sounds like a good idea. or how about asking morrison to swtich with him so aso can cover marshall in the slot while morrison covers the flanker and gets beat deep. once again its the fault of the coaches not aso.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-09, 06:50

Not sayin that he should step up and say I'm on this guy all game no matter where he lines up but he dosnt he stays on 1 side the whole game he should be able to cover both side not jus 1
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-09, 07:25

like i said it is oaklands defensive scheme. if u watched raider games u would know that we ran the same defense forever. when woodson was here he would always line up on the right side of the field no matter what. if champ played in oakland he would also line up on the right side of the field all the time. its scheme and not a choice made buy aso. it doesnt matter what aso says. if u were a raider fan u would now that al calls the shots on offense and defense. doesnt matter who u are al wants 2 do it his way and only his way no matter what.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty2009-12-10, 17:55

yea tru tru just think aso need to man up sometimes and take over games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Champ?   What happened to Champ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to Champ?
Page 1 of 1