Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Champ Bailey is the best

Go down 
+18
Swag Escobar
xXBlackiceXx
Modrewgnu
edreed20nnamdiaso21
Mcnair2Wycheck
Mickey
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Beavis
yaboy510
TheDon270
BOSTN BEANER
Dannys559
LiL BiZz
Fudgy
Crunk
Devo
DaTBa1LHaWK
MADDENKING57
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Champ Bailey is the best Empty
PostSubject: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:01

Its been a while since i posted on here but im back so here i go, the last couple of yrs people have been raving about Nnamdi of the Raiders and how he is the best db and i dont see it. The last 2 seasons which he has started every game he has only 2 int's, let me repeat that 2 INT'S, and here's another stat in the 6 yrs he's been in the league he's been to the pro bowl once 2006 when he had 8 int's and here's 1 more stat from 2003 his rookie yr until 2006 HE DID NOT HAVE ANY INT'S so basically out of his 10 career int's 8 of them came in 1 season, now about Mr. Bailey, the first 8 yrs of his NFL career he's been to the pro bowl 8 TIMES, SINCE HE'S BEEN IN THE LEAGUE THE WR'S HE COVERS HAS BEEN THROWN THE BALL TO BY THEIR QB'S LESSER THAN ANY OTHER DB COVERING THEIR WR'S AND HE STILL GETS MORE INT'S IN A SEASON THAN Nnamdi, that hasn't been done over a 10 yr span since Deion Sanders was playing in the 90's. Champ Bailey is the only Shut down corner in the league and the only db's that come remotely close to him are the Cromartie brother's, when Peyton Manning and Tom Brady says what ever side Champ is on that's the side i will not throw to lets me know that Champ is the best and will be the best db to ever play in the NFL surpassing PRIMETIME yea I said it, any thoughts, comment please. DEION, FALCON 4 LIFE, CHAMP, DOWN SOUTH GEORGIA BOY 4 LIFE!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:09

commentators have talked about numerous times how teams stop throwing towards nnamdi.. the QBs understand how good nnamdi is so they dont throw to his side. this would explain the 8 INTs in one season and only 2 more after that..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:10

MADDENKING57 wrote:
Its been a while since i posted on here but im back so here i go, the last couple of yrs people have been raving about Nnamdi of the Raiders and how he is the best db and i dont see it. The last 2 seasons which he has started every game he has only 2 int's, let me repeat that 2 INT'S, and here's another stat in the 6 yrs he's been in the league he's been to the pro bowl once 2006 when he had 8 int's and here's 1 more stat from 2003 his rookie yr until 2006 HE DID NOT HAVE ANY INT'S so basically out of his 10 career int's 8 of them came in 1 season, now about Mr. Bailey, the first 8 yrs of his NFL career he's been to the pro bowl 8 TIMES, SINCE HE'S BEEN IN THE LEAGUE THE WR'S HE COVERS HAS BEEN THROWN THE BALL TO BY THEIR QB'S LESSER THAN ANY OTHER DB COVERING THEIR WR'S AND HE STILL GETS MORE INT'S IN A SEASON THAN Nnamdi, that hasn't been done over a 10 yr span since Deion Sanders was playing in the 90's. Champ Bailey is the only Shut down corner in the league and the only db's that come remotely close to him are the Cromartie brother's, when Peyton Manning and Tom Brady says what ever side Champ is on that's the side i will not throw to lets me know that Champ is the best and will be the best db to ever play in the NFL surpassing PRIMETIME yea I said it, any thoughts, comment please. DEION, FALCON 4 LIFE, CHAMP, DOWN SOUTH GEORGIA BOY 4 LIFE!
aight bruh everything you said about bailey bein better than nnamdi isnt true. yeah nnamdi only has two interceptions but thats cuz he shuts down the whole side of the field and no one throws the ball his way. the last two years the ball was thrown his way only 58 times with only 18 completions bruh and only two dudes caught more than one pass on him last year! so if that aint shutdown i dont know what is.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:13

devo408 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:
aight bruh everything you said about bailey bein better than nnamdi isnt true. yeah nnamdi only has two interceptions but thats cuz he shuts down the whole side of the field and no one throws the ball his way. the last two years the ball was thrown his way only 58 times with only 18 completions bruh and only two dudes caught more than one pass on him last year! so if that aint shutdown i dont know what is.

yea thats what i said.. i just didnt kno the stats and didnt feel like lookin em up
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:20

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
devo408 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:

yea thats what i said.. i just didnt kno the stats and didnt feel like lookin em up

lol imma raiders fan so they're all in my head. dude must not know much about football tho to even say sum s*** like that
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:28

Champ does the same thing and gets more int's and he's been doing it for 10 yr's, Champ only played in 9 games last season and he got the same amount of int's that Nnamdi got in 16 games, 1 and up until he got hurt last season, QB's threw ball to him lesser than they threw it to Nnamdi so apparently the coaches and the Qb's seem to think that Champ is better oh I forgot Ocho Cinco and Randy Moss said Champ is the best DB they ever played against not Nnamdi i rest my case
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:34

MADDENKING57 wrote:
Champ does the same thing and gets more int's and he's been doing it for 10 yr's, Champ only played in 9 games last season and he got the same amount of int's that Nnamdi got in 16 games, 1 and up until he got hurt last season, QB's threw ball to him lesser than they threw it to Nnamdi so apparently the coaches and the Qb's seem to think that Champ is better oh I forgot Ocho Cinco and Randy Moss said Champ is the best DB they ever played against not Nnamdi i rest my case
I'm pretty sure Asomugha was only thrown towards 16 times last year and only had 3 balls caught on him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:35

champ in prime > nnamdi in prime
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:40

Just go read this...
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/10/12/SPA813FT79.DTL

He was thrown towards 26 times and 12 were caught.
http://www.oakland-raider.com/tag/nnamdi-asomugha/
Back to top Go down
LiL BiZz
New MS Member
New MS Member
LiL BiZz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 22:42

Nnamdi is hands down the best... how u going argue different? He shuts down everything and anything that comes his way. Champ gets beat sometimes not Nnamdi!
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 23:15

U must be making stuff up homeboy cause Champ never gets beat thats why his rating is a 99 ever yr Madden comes out and doesnt change when the online rosters are contantly updated, Nnamdi only recently has a 99 rating which, I see that yall boys are only 16 to 19 yr's old meaning that when Champ got drafted in 1999 yall was still in diapers pissin on yall selves so let this 27 yr old school yall for a minute, yr's ago when i was yall's age there was a argument of who was the best db Charles Woodson A RAIDERS DB AT THE TIME and Champ Bailey, anybody with any sense knew that Champ was the best and Woodson defenders could only say that he was a Heisman trophy winner which means nothing in the NFL, and every yr Champ put up better numbers and went to the pro bowl while Charles got exposed and eventually let go by Al Davis while Mike Shannahan traded Clinton Portis A TOP 7 RB for Champ Bailey to lock down 1 side of the field, No coach is trading a top 7 RB for Nnamdi cause if they wanted to they would have did it, and I DIDNT HEAR PEYTON MANNING AND TOM BRADY SAY THAT THEY WOULD STAY AWAY FROM Nnamdi ONLY CHAMP AND THEY ARE FUTURE HOF QUARTEBACKS UNLIKE YALL SELVES, If the 2 best QB's in the league are saying Champ's the best then he is the best cause they both played against Nnamdi and Champ and they didnt say that about Nnamdi YALL YOUNG BUCKS STEP YA SWAGGA UP.
Back to top Go down
Dannys559
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Dannys559

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 23:25

champ is better than nnamdi and will always be
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 23:36

MADDENKING57 wrote:
U must be making stuff up homeboy cause Champ never gets beat thats why his rating is a 99 ever yr Madden comes out and doesnt change when the online rosters are contantly updated, Nnamdi only recently has a 99 rating which, I see that yall boys are only 16 to 19 yr's old meaning that when Champ got drafted in 1999 yall was still in diapers pissin on yall selves so let this 27 yr old school yall for a minute, yr's ago when i was yall's age there was a argument of who was the best db Charles Woodson A RAIDERS DB AT THE TIME and Champ Bailey, anybody with any sense knew that Champ was the best and Woodson defenders could only say that he was a Heisman trophy winner which means nothing in the NFL, and every yr Champ put up better numbers and went to the pro bowl while Charles got exposed and eventually let go by Al Davis while Mike Shannahan traded Clinton Portis A TOP 7 RB for Champ Bailey to lock down 1 side of the field, No coach is trading a top 7 RB for Nnamdi cause if they wanted to they would have did it, and I DIDNT HEAR PEYTON MANNING AND TOM BRADY SAY THAT THEY WOULD STAY AWAY FROM Nnamdi ONLY CHAMP AND THEY ARE FUTURE HOF QUARTEBACKS UNLIKE YALL SELVES, If the 2 best QB's in the league are saying Champ's the best then he is the best cause they both played against Nnamdi and Champ and they didnt say that about Nnamdi YALL YOUNG BUCKS STEP YA SWAGGA UP.
lol you really need to calm down and hop off champs jock foreal. i get everything you say about him bein good when he was in his prime but you cant say dude hasnt lost a step. and you gotta remember nnamdi plays exclusively man to man every play which i dont think champ does. and the fact that for the past two years he's played peyton brett favre and drew brees and none of them tried to pick on em says alot more than words to me. not to mention the top receivers he's shut down the past two years. so maybe you should get info on both players before you go off on a rant again
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-10, 23:41

Dannys559 wrote:
champ is better than nnamdi and will always be
Thats like saying DH-B is better than Crabtree to a 49ers fan.
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 00:05

devo408 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:
lol you really need to calm down and hop off champs jock foreal. i get everything you say about him bein good when he was in his prime but you cant say dude hasnt lost a step. and you gotta remember nnamdi plays exclusively man to man every play which i dont think champ does. and the fact that for the past two years he's played peyton brett favre and drew brees and none of them tried to pick on em says alot more than words to me. not to mention the top receivers he's shut down the past two years. so maybe you should get info on both players before you go off on a rant again

What makes a DB great my young child is that they can do everything, you have man corners, you have zone corners and you have cover 2 corners for example Fred Smoot who Champ raised from a baby is a man corner only, this can be proven cause when he went to Minnesota in that cover 2 scheme they run he was horrible and ended up being benched and cut, when he went back to Washington he became a great corner again because of the scheme that they run which he is great at and ended up starting over Carlos Rogers who's not to shabby himself, Ronde Barber is a Cover 2 corner, Terrence Newman is a Zone Corner, Ya Boy Nnamdi is a man corner "A GOOD MAN CORNER BUT NOT A GREAT MAN CORNER" Cramartie is better than him, and Champ IS A ALL AROUND SHUT DOWN CORNER, when he was in Washington he was a man corner, and was the best, when he got traded to Denver they ran a mutiple scheme D in which he had to play cover 2, Zone and Man and he was still the best if you put Nnamdi in cover 2 or Zone he would get exposed like Fred Smoot did. And im not on Champs jock, i just know greatness when I see it you defending a DB who has 2 int's in 2 yrs and only been to 1 pro bowl in 6 seasons is being on Nnamdi's jock, D.Hall has more pro bowls 3 than your overrated Nnamdi.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 01:38

MADDENKING57 wrote:
devo408 wrote:
MADDENKING57 wrote:

What makes a DB great my young child is that they can do everything, you have man corners, you have zone corners and you have cover 2 corners for example Fred Smoot who Champ raised from a baby is a man corner only, this can be proven cause when he went to Minnesota in that cover 2 scheme they run he was horrible and ended up being benched and cut, when he went back to Washington he became a great corner again because of the scheme that they run which he is great at and ended up starting over Carlos Rogers who's not to shabby himself, Ronde Barber is a Cover 2 corner, Terrence Newman is a Zone Corner, Ya Boy Nnamdi is a man corner "A GOOD MAN CORNER BUT NOT A GREAT MAN CORNER" Cramartie is better than him, and Champ IS A ALL AROUND SHUT DOWN CORNER, when he was in Washington he was a man corner, and was the best, when he got traded to Denver they ran a mutiple scheme D in which he had to play cover 2, Zone and Man and he was still the best if you put Nnamdi in cover 2 or Zone he would get exposed like Fred Smoot did. And im not on Champs jock, i just know greatness when I see it you defending a DB who has 2 int's in 2 yrs and only been to 1 pro bowl in 6 seasons is being on Nnamdi's jock, D.Hall has more pro bowls 3 than your overrated Nnamdi.

nnamdi can do both but what makes nnamdi so great is that every play he goes up against the best wr on the field and every game he shuts them down. and you keep bringin up the 2 picks in two years but you forget that he shuts down his whole side of the field everygame and no body throws his way. but whatever i said all i had to say i wasnt tryna convince you or whatever i was just tryna get you to see both sides
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 01:56

Nnamdi is the best right now, teams avoid him like no one has ever seen before.. thats the real reason for his low int #s and for u to say that champ played 9 games and had more picks then nnamdi is wrong my friend.. champ 9 games 1 interception... and u can tell that he gets the ball thrown to his side more cuz of him having 14 passes deflected in 9 games which is almost the amount of times nnamdi even got thrown at in 15 games last season.. if im not mistaken they threw to his side 17 times all year in 15 starts... hmmm... that proves one point wrong.. and to say that champ was still getting 7 or 8 picks a year when he was on the top of his game and having qbs look the other way is rediculous... from 2001-2004 champ bailey played in every game... interceptions by year 3, 3, 2, 3 and those were the years he didnt have the ball thrown to his side but yet nnamdi gets that treatment even worse then bailey ever had it.. you know it when qbs come up to u at the end of games and tell u they werent goin to your side... and u know it when every week your team is terrible but u still get mentioned because the sports shows gota tell people that u are only getting the ball thrown to ur side once a week... u may think it sounds absurd but thats only cuz it is absurd how much qbs avoid nnamdi, reason being hes the best shutdown corner in the game today.. ur chances of completing the pass is slim to none... no one ever said a shutdown corner has to pick the ball off 8 times a season cuz if that were true then there would never have been a shutdown corner in the history of football... ur a shutdown corner when u have qbs knowing going into that game to keep their eyes to the left of the field at all times which is something that qbs now do for nnamdi but not so much anymore for champ.. but at one time he was the best and champ probably is the best ever if its not deion but nnamdi still has a lot of football left in him and if he stays healthy who knows what he will do...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 02:30

Champ Bailey the best? Man, you're pushing it there. At one time you could easily argue Champ WAS the best, but ISN'T the best. Sorry, my friend. Nnamdi has it on lock right now. Nnamdi is so talented its crazy. He ain't scared to hit you like Deion was, He plays awesome man to man 24-7. He can even play zone, but he likes getting up close and jamming you. He is a big corner too. Almost 6'3" about 215-220 give or take. I watched Champ get beat by Antonio Gates....Are you serious, Champ is the best? LOL...I watch alot of AFC west games cause I'm a RAIDER fan forever regardless of how bad my team sucks. I'm still proud to be a part of raider nation, and I will always rep my squad. I can't deny Champ's ability. But he's getting older and he doesn't look like the same CHAMP. He fell off, and Nnamdi took over. Champ gets the ball thrown to his side more then Nnamdi. Nnamdi ALWAYS had less passes thrown his way...Check the stats....Nnamdi finally hit his PRIME in 2006 when he had his breakout year of 8 int's, he was drafted in 2003....You also have to take into consideration that he was a safety at Cal...Oakland made him a corner, and the transition is hard...I used to play safety in high school, and they tried to make me a corner....After my first game at corner, the coaches put me back at safety, cause I couldn't do it...QB's are more scared of Nnamdi then ever before. He played man against Steve Smith and even picked a pass off in front of his face. And yes Steve got shut down by Nnamdi and our other corner Chris Johnson!!! Nnamdi held Andre Johnson to 2 catches for not even 20 yards. He's bullied Brandon Marshall around. Honestly, he'll give any WR in the league problems. He is a freak. CHAMP couldn't cover Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, or Fitz, and the rest of the A+ Wr's in the NFL....I bet Nnamdi could do alot better then Champ......
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 03:16

Yall talkin all this stuff about how Nnamdi plays the top WR's in the like Champ doesn't HELLO HE'S BEEN DOING IT FOR 10 YR'S, 10 YR'S IN THE LEAGUE 8 PRO BOWLS, if NNAMDI gets the same treatment that Champ and Deion got he aint doing to good cause NOBODY THREW TO DEION'S SIDE IN HIS PRIME AND HE STILL GOT 3-5 INT'S A SEASON SAME AS CHAMP NOBODY THROWS TO HIS SIDE AND HE STILL GETS 3-5 INT'S A SEASON, and dont give me that bull about Nnamdi being a safety in college when Champ was at Georgia they had him playin CB, SS, FS, WR, RB, KR, and QB thats why he was a Heisman finalist in 98, Champ has 43 career int's in 10yr's and still in his prime and he's if he retired today he will be in the HOF, Champ is the only guy ive seen in the league with my own eye's shutdown Randy Moss with no Safety help not only that but he does it every time he plays Randy whether it was is Washington or in Denver, Champ plays the best and dominates the best, Champ is so good Dre Bly a one time good corner got turned in to a back up and eventually cut cause they threw to his side so much when he got to Denver and got roasted while Champ is begging the QB to throw to his side so he can pick it off and take it to the House
Back to top Go down
MADDENKING57
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
MADDENKING57

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 03:34

Oh yea I got every Madden game since 2000 "YES IMA HARDCORE MADDEN GAMER" and Champ has had an overall rating of 99 since Madden 02 THATS 8 STRAIGHT MADDEN GAMES KIDS, AND im whilling to bet that he will be a 99 overrall this year in Madden 10 and yall say he aint the best and he's lost a step, please yall better take that to them teenagers that yall can mold into yalls meenie mees cause common sense people knows the writing on the wall Champ is the best period and Cramartie is a distant 2nd
Back to top Go down
yaboy510
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
yaboy510

Number of posts : 791
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 03:56

people need to stop writing paragraphs.. nobody wants to read all that s***..
If you watch FOOTBALL, then you would know who the better FOOTBALL player is.. its nnamdi, hands down.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 10:13

yaboy510 wrote:
people need to stop writing paragraphs.. nobody wants to read all that s***..
If you watch FOOTBALL, then you would know who the better FOOTBALL player is.. its nnamdi, hands down.
Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Beavis
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Beavis

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 10:14

MADDENKING57 wrote:
Oh yea I got every Madden game since 2000 "YES IMA HARDCORE MADDEN GAMER" and Champ has had an overall rating of 99 since Madden 02 THATS 8 STRAIGHT MADDEN GAMES KIDS, AND im whilling to bet that he will be a 99 overrall this year in Madden 10 and yall say he aint the best and he's lost a step, please yall better take that to them teenagers that yall can mold into yalls meenie mees cause common sense people knows the writing on the wall Champ is the best period and Cramartie is a distant 2nd
You realize that you are repeating the same things you said all the time? We heard it already... u think champ is the best... everyone else dsn't. Smile
What are you chasing here?
Back to top Go down
LiL BiZz
New MS Member
New MS Member
LiL BiZz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 10:19

MADDENKING who u calling boy??
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty2009-07-11, 12:45

lmao he brought up d-hall. i guess he didnt watch d hall get roasted all of last year and 99 madden rating since when does that make u the best corner. i got an idea try watching some raidere games b4 u talk trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champ Bailey is the best   Champ Bailey is the best Empty

Back to top Go down

Champ Bailey is the best
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next