Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

gamestop tourney champ.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killamel3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-01

gamestop tourney champ. Empty
PostSubject: gamestop tourney champ.   gamestop tourney champ. Empty2009-08-22, 18:00

wassup fellaz big ups to madden school for all the tips. i won tje first 2 roudns which was on ps3 by the score fof 14 0 and 17 0. the championship round was played on xbox 360 im like o lord ie never ever played a 360 before. so i get to early ints and go up 10 0 with deangelo williams hurt for the game 2min qtrs so he drive and score 10 7 my way 130 left 1 t.o for him. so i milk the clock and with 43 sec 3 and 9 i run stewart and fumble he recover and score a td. 19 secs to go i return the kick off to the 50. with 2 to and 12 secs. i hit my te king across the middle. he was in cover 2 man controlling the ss. so timeout at the 35 yd line 6secs i go 5 wide send a reciever acoss the middle again and steve smith on a in and out deep post . he bites on the pump fake and go for the tight end. TD steve smith its a madden school party baby. gameover
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: gamestop tourney champ.   gamestop tourney champ. Empty2009-08-22, 18:02

thats awesome man congrats
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: gamestop tourney champ.   gamestop tourney champ. Empty2009-08-22, 18:08

sick man, congrats.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: gamestop tourney champ.   gamestop tourney champ. Empty2009-08-22, 18:49

the tourny just started 2day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gamestop tourney champ.   gamestop tourney champ. Empty

Back to top Go down

gamestop tourney champ.
Page 1 of 1