Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
terlab04
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-07

which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand? Empty
PostSubject: which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?   which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand? Empty2009-11-04, 13:29

I'm sort of a noob but I have the concept down of playing madden and I use the default audibles and hot routes and was wondering should I just keep them, or switch them up from team to team? I normally use the chargers but I'm trying to use the saints, and hopefully the broncos. Which audibles and hot routes do you use? Help plz!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?   which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand? Empty2009-11-04, 14:26

I say you hot route to outside slants on some of your plays....most of the time the guy who is running the outside slant is open....the most important thing when you hot route is playing to your team's strengths....for example I use outside slants with the raiders wr's cause they are fast......and obviously if you have a great running team, come out in a formation that shows pass and just run the ball instead.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?   which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand? Empty2009-11-04, 15:06

When you make audibles make them with in the same formation.
The slant is a great route versus zone and man, so its probably the best hot route.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?   which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand? Empty2009-11-04, 20:20

ABUSE that smart route button, especially if you got a tall guy at WR, you can smart route a curl or an out Slant and he will jump up and go get it every time. (Dont do this if you dont know how to user catch)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?   which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand? Empty

Back to top Go down

which hot routes and audibles do prefer to keep on hand?
Page 1 of 1