Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Undercenter vs Shotgun

Go down 
+14
DaTBa1LHaWK
brazil
so much swag
Sun
MiamiXCanes
BlackMassRevrend
mlb6434
hof8231
OakKyd
IRISHFBFAN1
dracocepheus
BOSTN BEANER
K0MMoNsEnTz
onefive
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercenter vs Shotgun   Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 Empty2009-12-01, 13:30

Irish what system are you?

I run shotgun about 30% of the time, usually on obvious passing downs though like 3rd and 7 or in the 2 minute offense.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Undercenter vs Shotgun   Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 Empty2009-12-01, 23:27

so much swag wrote:
irishfan ,,blackmass...good post i agree with the both of you .that shot gun sh!t all day is cheese. but guy's like that dude ASH! think's it' sweet cause he's a bum. he's need to read ya'll sh!t.

thank you guy's

I barely use the shotgun. I'm just making fun of what you call cheese.

How is it any different than someone who uses the same formation all of the time? You claim teams don't always stay in the gun, well...teams don't stay in one formation under center all the time either, but I don't see you crying about people who do that.

I don't really like the shotgun, but to say it's cheese to call every play out of the gun is laughable.

Things like nanos, which isn't even real football, is accepted by everyone...but the shotgun is cheese?

LMFAO. What a lame ass.

Here's the truth, you probably have a hard time stopping people who run primarily shotgun...because your nanos are less effective.

People always whine and complain about what they can't stop.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Undercenter vs Shotgun   Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 Empty2009-12-02, 00:07

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
Hof, you are correct about the blocking, t is made better in the game for undercenter. Believe me guys, I do both, but I will be damn if I am going to let my opponent dictate what style of offense I am going to run! I learned this from a very, very good player. A long time ago I used to be one of those NE PB type guys, ya know, pumpmy chest because I run the SHOTGUN, pump my chest because I would throw the ball every down, even on 4th and inches. Yea, I would win, but not against good opponents, not against good opponents I could sometimes beat but never did because I was to busy pumping my chest with the shotgun and not running the ball down peoples throats and utilizing playaction. You cannot do those things on a regular basis from the gun. Not all the time like undercenter. I changed, it took me a while. I am no great player, but I can line up and play with you. I can control the football and put points up. I was told by that very good player who finally made me see the light, that I have become tougher to defend. I don't have the STICK SKILLS that you guys have, but I do know how to manipulate my opponent with a nice mixture of shotgun and undercenter. Last weekend, I played 3 games, every game I stayed undercenter about 60% of the time. Thats about 6 plays under every ten. Won 2 lost 1. averaged 28 points a game. SACKED 1 TIME FROM A NANO UNDER, Sacked 3 times from the GUN. All 4 sacks were my fault.

Guys, quit making the rediculus statements about not getting under because you are scared of nanos! It is becoming hilarious, and some of the best players are loving this which makes me even more mad. QUIT PLAYING IN THEIR HANDS, QUIT LETTING THEM DICTATE WHAT YOU RUN! QUIT LETTING THEM PUMP THEIR CHEST WITH ALL THERI LITTLE SISSY NANOS.

Get your a s s e s undercenter, be MEN, drive the ball down their throat, mix some PA PASSES, get back in the GUN and do your thing! Im not getting on the dis believers, I am trying to help you, like when someone helped me see the light. Believe me, nobody loves the GUN especially SNUGS more than me, nobody. But, I have alsol learned to take a more realistic approach to the game. I am having so much more fun now offensively! I am not scared of anything I run, and definately not scared of some NANO KING pumping his chest when I get undercenter. I have something waiting for him, awesome when you get the concept going, absolutely AWESOME!
Dear Irish, after i read this i did what you said and my offense in two games has gotten better lol. i used to be in shotty about 65% of time and last game i might have been 3 out of 10 plays. your the boss man. very insightful stuff bro. you may have just made me a better player. against some lvl 15+ guys i can kill with shotty, but others i can get killed just as bad. thanks bro
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Undercenter vs Shotgun   Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 Empty2009-12-02, 00:45

ash get off my d!ck..you dont know me and i can give a f*ck about you! Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 99593
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercenter vs Shotgun   Undercenter vs Shotgun - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Undercenter vs Shotgun
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2