Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Ultimate Team !!

Go down 
+12
pkismyname
Th3 Ac3r
Radi0ActivWaste
NO LUN@T1K
triacker1
chrisc2006
HeadHoncho32
claytops
L3G3ND K1LL3R
crackajack
SAYWHAJAWS
David noooooooo
16 posters
AuthorMessage
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty
PostSubject: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-07, 23:02

DUDEEEE go download this its sick madden came out with this like not even an hour ago ! its like franchise mode cept u get to control everything and u build ur team up and uniforms and stuff
Back to top Go down
SAYWHAJAWS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-07, 23:10

do you pay?
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 00:30

xjawsxwasxhere28 wrote:
do you pay?
no its free it is ok its a lil hard when u start out cuz all u got is s*** players and s*** pbs
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 01:30

yeah u get all these crappy players but the more games u win u get coins and u get new players.. lol just another way for EA to make money off
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 01:31

i just downloaded it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 10:24

I like it. I bought a couple packs of cards and I got a ridiculous secondary. Rodgers-Cromartie is my 4th CB lol! Played someone last night and used 46D with the speed package and owned..
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 10:38

I've spent $5 and I have a solid team lol
this us a great feature. Since madden isn't forcing you to pay
I have a solid offense. I just need a hb
I have big Ben at QB,Steve smith and Chad Johnson at wr and cooley and Heath miller at te
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 11:26

HeadHoncho32 wrote:
I've spent $5 and I have a solid team lol
this us a great feature. Since madden isn't forcing you to pay
I have a solid offense. I just need a hb
I have big Ben at QB,Steve smith and Chad Johnson at wr and cooley and Heath miller at te

I picked up Ryan Grant for 600 coins at the auction. He trucks over everyone. I carried like 4 defenders 7 yards into the End zone one play...
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 17:55

I have a decent team for all 60 and 50 rated players. KC offense and Cover 2 defense. I am playing this guy who has an 88 rated team already?!? And he has NE playbook. Tough matchup.
Back to top Go down
triacker1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 19:18

I just got this today and it is pretty interesting. Definitely interesting when you first start out. ALL ROOKIES!!! Fun tho, and Madden is already addictive as hell for me. This is just added grease on the fire. Cred to the dev team for this addition.
Back to top Go down
NO LUN@T1K
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
NO LUN@T1K

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 19:23

i'll have to check this out it sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 21:09

its crazy, i got my team at a 93 because i had leftover microsoft points from christmas and i spent them on cards, my best guy is the brian urlacher of old at a 99 overall and hes nasty
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-08, 21:32

i dont hav any ms points and it takes a while to get points from the cpu,so my team still sucks lol..but leron stephens howling (i think thats his name) is like 62 overall and is somehow a BEAST lol
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 10:11

^ yea dude with a 66 ovr team ran screens and sweeps with him

I need NE offense and 46 defense. I have legendary Tom Brady,OG 2000 pro bowl warrick dunn and every great wr. Defense is stacked. 3-0 so far. Justin tuck recorded 7 sacks last game no nano lol
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 11:52

Umm you can use the card packs online ?? o_0

EDIT: Ignore me. I haven't played madden in 2 weeks. I'm dling the patch which I think is the stuff you guys be talking about.
Back to top Go down
CUW21
New MS Member
New MS Member
CUW21

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 12:39

I think that its pretty sweet, I'm having fun playing with the crappy guys, I've got Michael Bennett old Vikings and UW back going for 125 plus a game online. Plus I got a couple of steals in auction.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 13:07

Love this mode. My team is a 95 OVR. Just a tip, its all about pulling rare cards and selling them in the auction house for a ton of money. I got a super rare AP 99 overall legendary card. I sold it for 50k. I also got the 40s redskins jerseys and sold them for 10k. My team is a 95 overall now, my lowest rated starter on my team is Stephen Jackson. I also have 5 of the legendary 99OVR Tom Brady cards. The thing that sucks about the legendary players is they are only good for 4 games. However I bought 30 of the legendary contract extenders and extended almost my whole team for 13 games. I did all of this legit too, i didnt buy, or have any microsoft points. Its all about the luck of the draw with the cards. Start with Silver packs. Dont bother with the bronze. I played about 15 games also with my team before i got them this good, it takes alot of time and luck.

Oh and ive been lurking BTW, this was my 1st post. I came over from the Madden Lounge with Max Paynes people. so..................Hi!
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 13:27

Welcome and enjoy the site. Nice tips posted. I bought a bronze pack yesterday. Boy was it a mistake. Should have waited to get silver. After I bought the bronze pack, I think I only inserted one player into the starting lineup. The admins just put up a forum for Ultimate Team if anyone wants to post ideas or whatever from their experience.
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 19:32

I think I'll sell my legendary Brady. I have legendary Joey porter for sale. Plenty of lbs.
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-09, 22:43

I heard about this feature awhile ago and thought it was really cool. I just wish you couldnt pay for packs of cards. I wish you hard to win games to get points, but EA is money hungry (They'll never change). I like it alot.
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty2010-01-10, 03:32

You don't need MS points to build a great team. Play a few games when you start out, enough to just get a silver pack (3 - 5 games depending on how well you play). Then after that just auction all of your silver cards in that pack, and keep making coins. and then buy new packs, and keep auctioning, and then bid on good players, and auction those guys out for more players. there are a lot of idiots who play this game, people will buy what they want at some point no matter the cost, i figured this out yesterday and have almost 25 players/coaches/stadiums/uniforms/playbooks up for auction total. Try it out, it's not that bad of a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Ultimate Team !!   Madden Ultimate Team !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Ultimate Team !!
Page 1 of 1