Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What are the best plays to kill Man defense???

Go down 
+9
ygfamous
stinky_night_gown
super_mario90
dlgunn
K0MMoNsEnTz
roryaiks92
emoney
kmac2292
crazyrunner2007
13 posters
AuthorMessage
crazyrunner2007
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-26

What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty
PostSubject: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 19:59

Hey.. So, I just played a fellow coworker of mine online. Our game disconnected. But, I finished anyway and when we finished I look at the replays of our game. I figured out that he played Man-to-man defense EVERY play.... Anyone know what type of play works best against man defense, or some GREAT plays that KILL man coverage?? Thanks
Back to top Go down
kmac2292
New MS Member
New MS Member
kmac2292

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 20:08

Houston playbook. Singleback tight doubles. 2 plays in htere. 1 play that has 2 recievers crossing the middle and one play is that the slot does like a weird rout to the outside and the guy to the left of him does a hitch?.

Those kill man like no tommaroow if u hae 3-5 seconds depending on if the guys are bumped
Back to top Go down
emoney
New MS Member
New MS Member
emoney

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 20:16

just run a drag and get the other wr's away from him
Back to top Go down
crazyrunner2007
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 20:19

Thanks for the tips guys...
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 20:33

basically everything beats man lmao
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 22:36

Fast Receiver + Drag (Motion him) Its money. lol
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-26, 23:46

Look for any mesh plays in your playbook. Drags and slants kill man coverage.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-27, 03:56

slants,hook routes(in or out) basically any type of technical route that has a wr running left or right in or out this is easy man lol
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-27, 10:09

i wish someone ran man on me all gm...would make things ALOT easier!
Back to top Go down
ygfamous
New MS Member
New MS Member
ygfamous

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-27, 11:58

the best thing to do on man is throw it to the rb because most of the time its a Lb on him and they cant keep up man defense should get beat everytime though smh not realistic in my eyes
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-27, 13:27

y iso shake motion him after two steps hike! What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-27, 13:50

Crossing routes work for me or I run shot gun, 4 wide bunch and throw it to my RB running into the flats, hes open everytime. If my opp take that away then my WR will be wide open thats running a crossing route across the field
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-28, 11:01

Shotgun Snugs Flip PA x-clown, motion RB left and put on slant toward sideline and he is your first read if not open then delay route or crossing route to B
Back to top Go down
timschroeder546
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-28, 22:30

u guys obviously dont play against good people very often. because every1 i play is a high high skill level and they run man majority of time. Man is so much better than zone in this game u just have to be good at user defense
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty2009-10-29, 03:22

i play man D

the play i use is cover 2 man press and thats only if im going against the pats i actually get alot more picks in man D than i do with a zone D (my skill lvl 22)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the best plays to kill Man defense???   What are the best plays to kill Man defense??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the best plays to kill Man defense???
Page 1 of 1