Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?

Go down 
+3
cushy23
laidbackskaterer
dmtnt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dmtnt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty
PostSubject: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-21, 18:25

Hey so Im bored of the Arizona playbook, I have not been having success with NO playbook and the Empty Y saints , and in Arizona Ive been having success but I just get bored, so in PB, what are some nasty schemes wit it ? i hear raving about this so, jw. thanks
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-21, 18:47

the Strong Close formation is golden..with quick toss..HB off tackle.. mix in the hb slip screen and the hb's blue route in stutter go's and u have a start. great plays everywhere in this book...i love it

has snugs flip
Gun Split Cowboy

both have great plays
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-21, 21:26

its got some nice singleback formations. one that works well is singleback y-trips.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-22, 08:51

no!!!!!!!!it's overrated....you gotta...try detroit..it's underrated....no body talk's about..it cause everybody want's to do what everyone else is doing ....try detroit..short ..deep.passes..screen;s ..tosses..f.b.dive..that are money... Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? 478291
Back to top Go down
Sanga
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-23, 14:58

I tried this pb last night using the colts and my ypc went up by alot, I been using the colts pb they good pass plays but no running plays, so i kept on getting stuck with trying to exploit cover 2 n 3 when playing online.
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-23, 15:02

so much swag wrote:
no!!!!!!!!it's overrated....you gotta...try detroit..it's underrated....no body talk's about..it cause everybody want's to do what everyone else is doing ....try detroit..short ..deep.passes..screen;s ..tosses..f.b.dive..that are money... Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? 478291

i thought u were all about that SEA/West Coast.....change of heart?
Back to top Go down
Prophet
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty2009-10-23, 18:35

JonoTheNut wrote:
so much swag wrote:

i thought u were all about that SEA/West Coast.....change of heart?

Ive been using the Detroit book for months, its is a great book. I might switch to PB just to switch up because I get bored with one book after awhile, Detroit is the longest Ive ever stayed on a playbook though. Ive been looking at all the books with Strong Close, Houston, New Orleans and Pass Balanced. Houston is kinda leading the way for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?   Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pass Balanced PB That Good for Passing aswell as running,?
Page 1 of 1