Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
craigwoo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty
PostSubject: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty2009-10-21, 12:53

I play alot of Cover 3, (out of 4-6 and 4-6 speed) and I have a friend who does a fantastic job of throwing the deep post between the LB, and Safeties, he is a stud with this and killing me on third and long

What is the Best to prevent this, When I do double TE he beats it, everytime because of Olsen's speed and route running.

Thanks in advance this site KICKS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Woo Out!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty2009-10-21, 13:02

try man def.zone def and roll coverage to his side.and the best def of all for middle coverage...cover 2 sink.u can also spotlight him.use def assignment and put a good cover guy on him.
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty2009-10-21, 14:59

Dime, LB rush package, Cover 2 Buc. Then put your fastest LB that is on the line in man coverage on Olsen. With Cover 2 Buc, your middle LB is in a deep zone.
Back to top Go down
craigwoo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty2009-10-21, 15:10

Thank you! I'll try both, I play him tonight!!
Back to top Go down
ygfamous
New MS Member
New MS Member
ygfamous

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty2009-10-21, 15:25

lrun free fire and bring the saftey close to olsen and press chances are you will get the sack because bears OL sucks anyway
Back to top Go down
Brick Top
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty2009-10-21, 17:57

Have you tried a man blitz, BnR? Getting heat on Cutler and the BnR will delay Olsens route. Otherwise F@g D while turbo blitzing your fastest lineman/lb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help   Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Greg Olson 15 yard post D, need Help
Page 1 of 1