Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line

Go down 
+2
stlmal81
jwall55
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jwall55
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-10-18

How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty
PostSubject: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-19, 00:50

I usually run punt blk zone because when people see it they always audible to a quick pass and i pick it off. thats my How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line 839244 down defense inside the 10 yard line.
Back to top Go down
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-23, 21:15

lol...wow not effective at all...play real d man...the red zone is your friend cover 2 n etc zones are perfect for down here cuz its so tight (but punt blk zone is so weak)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-23, 21:20

this is the best place to look for tendencies.. once u get them to pass down in the redzone sit back in fag d and make em find a way to pass on it.. inside the 10 in passing situations i run a major fag d sendin only 1 person and at least 1 QB spy so no one can scramble on me if no ones open, which no one will b or they gettin popped..
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-23, 21:24

play good defense before the ball gets anywhere near the redzone so you dont have to worry bout it. But if it comes down to that your best option would be to shut down his run and force him to throw the ball if u then u jus play fag D and hope patrol the middle, if he dumps it to the flats HITSTICK THE LIVING SH** OUT OF HIM. If that doesnt work just get ready for next game lol.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-23, 21:25

ill give up FGs all day haha.. idc if u march all up and down the field, it aint easy to punch it in.. u guna have to beat sum AMAZING fag d.. or a nano or bluff Wink
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-24, 09:51

that punt zone works great sometimes but only when people try up the middle except for the fullback he always gets through...I love running GL Run Stop...its good against pass and run...i dont have cover 2 hawk in my PB and i think cover 2 has been crap since tampa won the superbowl anyway. its too easy to beat in madden 10
Back to top Go down
1word3letters_TRU
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-24, 10:15

what is FAG D
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty2009-10-24, 10:31

when you drop 8 or 9 men in coverage and send 1 or 2 to rush QB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line   How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you cause turnovers inside the 10 yard line
Page 1 of 1