Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Running Plays in Arizona playbook?

Go down 
+5
CapnCrunch
Mckkz044
nathanas85
huh1231
mw344
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theskimaskway
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Plays in Arizona playbook?   Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 14:08

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
strong pro off tackle. motion the FB to that side and hike as he's in motion. too sick. slide protect however you want.

in arz PB? I haven't seen it. I'll have to give it a try. I play offline against some real killas and it's real tuf to run against them. most successful run has been that HB Power but I'll give this play a try
Back to top Go down
theskimaskway
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Running Plays in Arizona playbook?   Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-23, 14:19

yes an idiot. the formation has very little pass's off of it and if u do audible to a pass I can tell cause the slot guy moves off the line and a little wider. u will be tackled before u get the hand off trust me. if u wanna run offtackle pick pass balance PB it's filled wit offtackle with nice passing plays. so again I'll say HB power is better then that offtackle play.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Running Plays in Arizona playbook?   Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-26, 21:27

theskimaskway wrote:
yes an idiot. the formation has very little pass's off of it and if u do audible to a pass I can tell cause the slot guy moves off the line and a little wider. u will be tackled before u get the hand off trust me. if u wanna run offtackle pick pass balance PB it's filled wit offtackle with nice passing plays. so again I'll say HB power is better then that offtackle play.

lol. newbs... u don't know how to cancel the formation shift on quick aud? i gave u too much credit. Sad

lol this thread isnt what are the best offtackles in the game and what playbook to use? wouldn't u agree that offtackle from strong y flex is one of the best runs in the arizona playbook?
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Running Plays in Arizona playbook?   Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-26, 23:57

LOL......the off tackle is sick! This playbook maybe a deep sleeper when it comes to running the ball. The run game in this book is heavily over looked because it......well.....Arizona. The runs (hehe) are really, really underrated in the playbook.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Running Plays in Arizona playbook?   Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty2009-10-27, 15:01

glad you liked it. the PA from the is nice too. it looks exactly like the off tackle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Plays in Arizona playbook?   Running Plays in Arizona playbook? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Running Plays in Arizona playbook?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2