Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What playbook that doesn't use TE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gillette
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-16

What playbook that doesn't use TE? Empty
PostSubject: What playbook that doesn't use TE?   What playbook that doesn't use TE? Empty2009-10-17, 17:10

I traded all of my valuable TEs away and now I have some shitty TEs in a return. I did that because I don't use TE much in Madden. Is there a good passing playbook that doesn't use a TE (or almost never use TE)?
Back to top Go down
xNBSxASSASS1N
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: What playbook that doesn't use TE?   What playbook that doesn't use TE? Empty2009-10-17, 17:14

ever playbook uses a te there like the best to use and hb on madden ten
Back to top Go down
Gillette
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: What playbook that doesn't use TE?   What playbook that doesn't use TE? Empty2009-10-17, 17:22

That sucks. I have one dead position that I will never throw to him.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What playbook that doesn't use TE?   What playbook that doesn't use TE? Empty2009-10-17, 19:08

Boy, that does suck. But all is not lost. Use a couple good Offensive Tackles in that position. Then use the OT's to block for you.

Put one in a split backfield to keep the heat out. Motion one into the A Gap for an up the gut run. Motion one into the gap that the blitz is coming from. Look for a good pitch that puts the TE (OTSub) out in front of the pitch. Same with a screen.

Put a couple tackles on one side of the Power O, run it a few times, then when you think, they think they got you figured out. Run the other way, away from your OT subs.

If you don't have any good backup Offensive Tackles, move a backup guard over to tackle to free one up. Or move a backup center to guard and guard to tackle, to get one. Just make sure in the end to maintain a good or better offensive Line.

Also you can get a fullback and put him in that spot. I hear Lorenzo Neal is available. Anyway just a few suggestions, study yor depth chart, study your player ratings, practice the new wrinkles.

Good Luck

If you want to send me your team and roster, go ahead, I might be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What playbook that doesn't use TE?   What playbook that doesn't use TE? Empty

Back to top Go down

What playbook that doesn't use TE?
Page 1 of 1