Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Playbook Should I Use????

Go down 
+8
Nayskin
DaddyxBooKouT
DanieI
62YSailUnion
jsmall28
iJweezy
EggzOverEazy
Villacan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Villacan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty
PostSubject: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-26, 15:35

I play with Green Bay most of the time. I don't think the GB playbook utilizes their recievers enough. Any suggestions.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-26, 15:39

i've been working on a carolina offensive ebook with bigbuddah. its an awesome playbook with a whole lotta good plays in there, money plays. you can give it a shot, but we'll be done with it fairly soon, so check back and check it out.

and if you want to throw A LOT, try the NE pb.
Back to top Go down
iJweezy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-26, 18:22

I use run n gun with the wild cat formation an the RB is the qb so i can pass..run. or handoff
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-26, 18:51

try some different playbooks and pick what feels right. if you like to run a lot, the atlanta playbook is pretty good. if you like to pass, NE or philly playbooks. if you like both, run n gun is pretty balanced. i like any playbooks with the full house formation, just because it's really easy to run out of. the key is to try everyone's suggestions out and see what you like.
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-26, 19:22

ne. got real good shotty forms if you like to pass
Back to top Go down
DanieI
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-26, 21:15

new england no doubt.

i got a bunch of money plays outa that
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-27, 10:42

I use the West Coast, it utlizes the WR good. Some nice screen passes and run plays...I use the play action alot and it works wonders so the west coast is best for the packers. 13-6 right now with them, lost my first few games bc was comfortable with the game yet, getting there and doin pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-27, 11:04

what kind of NE money plays DanieI..... i am always very interested in learning as much as possible about the NE pb.

Send me a pm or something.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-27, 14:30

DaddyxBooKouT wrote:
I use the West Coast, it utlizes the WR good. Some nice screen passes and run plays...I use the play action alot and it works wonders so the west coast is best for the packers. 13-6 right now with them, lost my first few games bc was comfortable with the game yet, getting there and doin pretty good.

i am using this pb right now as well and it is absolute FIRE!! everyone else is tit-nipping the NE pb right now....so the West Coast is good option.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-27, 22:12

man i dnt know how you dont like that GB playbook man i love it
Back to top Go down
Bross85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-08-31, 16:31

i would suggest sticking with gb..i use them ezclusively and i find that the shotgun is the best..look at the number of plays in each set..you get a good selection the more there is..singleback formation is pretty solid..try the crossing routes and plays like hitch corner..also a good short yardage play is in shotgun..halfback angle..look for it..its a passing play up the middle..those are good plays too..up the middle..let driver,jennings and jones actually run the route..when they cut they are lethal..
Back to top Go down
Tmoneyy75513
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty2009-09-01, 13:13

ne playbook is the best cause of all the shotgun plays and screens and the best play is the direct snap it catches the D so off guard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Playbook Should I Use????   What Playbook Should I Use???? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Playbook Should I Use????
Page 1 of 1