Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense Empty
PostSubject: Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense   Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense Empty2009-10-17, 10:13

I am having the hardest time trying to relearn how to play this defense scheme the 4-3 defense. I have trouble bring the blitz also trouble trying to stop the run and less not talk about trying to stop the pass. So i ask is there a thread or someone in the forums that knows the in's and outs on how to play this defense the correct way. If you do know could you explain to me the way in which it should be done. THANKS im out ALC Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense 478291
Back to top Go down
rastaboy42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense   Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense Empty2009-10-21, 16:55

Learn how to setup your base coverages. Learn the strengths/ weaknesses of the team that you are playing with. Figure out what fits your personality. For ex. prefer playing cover 2 or cover 3. Like to blitz, bend dont break type of defense.

Personally, I try to play base cover 3 until they get on my side of the 50 then I will start bringing pressure.
Back to top Go down

Haveing trouble trying to play the 4-3 defense
Page 1 of 1