Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i cant play defense...HELP!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dallasbeasts
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-24

i cant play defense...HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: i cant play defense...HELP!!!   i cant play defense...HELP!!! Empty2009-08-24, 15:19

im playing a franchise with the cowboys and i cant play defense at all. im no rookie to madden but no matter what defense i play the computer tears me apart. they pass allll over me and forget about a pass rush cuz that doesnt exist. what am i doing wrong? no matter what i do they pass on me non stop....
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

i cant play defense...HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i cant play defense...HELP!!!   i cant play defense...HELP!!! Empty2009-08-24, 16:12

a lot of times, people will get passed on when there isn't much pressure and they are controlling someone's zone. if you do zone, i say control someone blitzing or a DE, because it's easy to leave a gaping hole. be sure to play some man, anyone will tear up zone if they see it enough. also, when in man, use press coverage, and get to the QB as quick as you can.
Back to top Go down

i cant play defense...HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1