Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do you play the 46 defense?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

How do you play the 46 defense? Empty
PostSubject: How do you play the 46 defense?   How do you play the 46 defense? Empty2009-01-23, 17:46

I wanted to know how do you play this defense? So i am asking the madden-school members on the forum. So if anyone knows the ins and out how to play this defense could you please share the concept or a tip or two on really how to play this defense. Also is this defense only a good run stopping set or can it also play the pass well.So if someone on the forum can answer my post i would greatly appreciated and thanks im out alc king
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: How do you play the 46 defense?   How do you play the 46 defense? Empty2009-01-23, 23:33

one thing i would recommend is to only run the 46 on 2 wr sets or less, and use like nickel on 3 or more. if u no they are gonna run then pretty much any blitz out of 46 bear could stop it. i would recommend buzz weak or zone blitz
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: How do you play the 46 defense?   How do you play the 46 defense? Empty2009-01-23, 23:47

It is really easy to stop running, and on pass plays just lab it a bit and you'll find a pretty good blitz scheme and you'll be able to get a lot of pressure...

It covers 3 wide or less sets okay, but 3 wide is dangerous... it spreads them out too much.

Other than that it can cover pass okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you play the 46 defense?   How do you play the 46 defense? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you play the 46 defense?
Page 1 of 1