Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Opinion on this one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Opinion on this one? Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on this one?   Opinion on this one? Empty2009-10-17, 05:20

This guy squib kicked the whole game. One of the kicks, I couldn't get my KR guy to get over there (so no one touched the ball at this time), as the ball was bouncing around the return Defense grabbed the ball and had possession. Damn that hurt! I'm not sure what to think about this. Is that considered an OnSide kick? The squib kick also allowed just about all of his defenders to be on my KR guy if I did grab it, so it was like my KR guy was the only player on the field. I didn't say anything to him nor did I quit (I don't ever), cause I wanted to see the full effect of that "cheese". I don't like to call cheese cause if it's in the game then why not use it?

Thoughts on this strategy or anyone else seen or do this?
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on this one?   Opinion on this one? Empty2009-10-17, 10:13

I dont have a problem with that n I dont think its cheese. The only time I use it is when a guy is gettin big returns on me. That happened to me once where the defense recovered the ball, that hurts bad!! I guess people do it because they dont want to give up a return TD. I HATE giving up returns TDS because I feel like my opp got free points.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on this one?   Opinion on this one? Empty2009-10-17, 14:07

I squib kick the ball alot. I do it as a change up. What you need to do to recover the ball is make sure your KR is fast so he can get to the ball and never click on him you were probably in no mans land that is why you couldn't get to the ball. I squib kick alot because the Saints are bad at kick coverage so I protect myself. Its not really cheese its strategy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on this one?   Opinion on this one? Empty2009-10-17, 14:25

I know a way to counter this. You need to be one of the guys in the middle of your kick return. Not the returner, or the up guys, but one of the 4 middle guys, preferebly one of the two in the middle of those 4. That way, once the ball is kicked, you can run over and pick it up. It should give you good field position too if you get to it fast enough.
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on this one?   Opinion on this one? Empty2009-10-18, 08:22

Cool guys thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on this one?   Opinion on this one? Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion on this one?
Page 1 of 1