Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

this is my opinion on madden and 2k

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

this is my opinion on madden and 2k Empty
PostSubject: this is my opinion on madden and 2k   this is my opinion on madden and 2k Empty2009-10-16, 22:52

2k had it problems. madden has its problems too.all game have problems if you give a nerd long enuff they will find glitches. if 2k was here to it would be the same thing 1 nerd finds a glitch he sells it to another. and bam its all over the place.not to mention the glitch guides for sell all over the internet. we all should ****** about the glitch guides and manuals for sell not ea.thats the only problem i have with the game is glitches.but its not that bad this yr like last years.imo. they try to fix stupid s*** and some other dumb ass finds some other major glitch.......
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: this is my opinion on madden and 2k   this is my opinion on madden and 2k Empty2009-10-17, 09:11

ill agree to an extent.it is the players finding glitches and e.a. gives u the tools to avoid glitchers n cheezers.however...some things in this game are pathetic.2 that come to mind are dropped picks and man coverage.this years game is good but luck is to much of a factor.in 2k football i ran mostly man cov just like real football.not blitzing but flat out man coverage with 4 or 5 rushers.u would get killed in madden doing this.in 2k if i played zone and my man was in position he got the pick 4 outta 5 times.in madden they miss 4 outta 5.the luck comes in where things like peyton manning throws a pick 6 right to a defender in the flat but it gets dropped because peytons ratings r so good.that b.s.i think my biggest peeve is a.i. adaptation.in 2k games if u only passed n didnt run or visa versa or used the same play enough times i would destroy my opponent be cause the a.i. would adapt.not in madden tho.it seems the makers of madden feel they have to thrown in b.s. plays to keep the games close.in 2k i always played ppl near my own level as i do in madden.the difference is that in 2k i have blown ppl out and been blown out because me or the other player just played a better game.in madden its always close between 2 close leveled players cause the a.i. bs evens it out.i would rather play a game like the old nintendo sports games where all the players are the same and u have to win on pure skill rather than dominate someone n barely win cause alltho they turned it over 4 times more that me they got 2 kickoffs for t.d's.madden is ok but its the same problems every year and they never fix em.e.a. should do what jerry jones,al davis and dan schneider need to do..step aside and let ppl who know what theyre doing handle the football operations.ppl like the developers ok 2k sports in this case.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: this is my opinion on madden and 2k   this is my opinion on madden and 2k Empty2009-10-17, 11:16

i agree exept the last part. they dont need to step aside. when u spend most of ur time in creating trying to fix glitches ppl find its hard to fix all the problems.imo........and not all game for me are close i played alot of right around my skill lvl and im a 15 1 inpaticular lvl18 blew him away 35-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is my opinion on madden and 2k   this is my opinion on madden and 2k Empty

Back to top Go down

this is my opinion on madden and 2k
Page 1 of 1