Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best fag D for 46 in your opinion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty
PostSubject: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 14:11

Im trying to figure out the 335 one but im getting picked apart just wondering what you guys suggest Best fag D for 46 in your opinion 661374
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 14:16

when are you running your fag D's??? i only use them in the redzone cuz there so easy to pick apart if you have enough time. lol 3-3-5 has a couple good plays that can be fag D's.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 14:28

That may be my issue right their i run them on passing downs pretty much to set up a nano
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 14:46

i find that against really good players they'll sit calm, cool, and collective in the pocket and deliver if you run fag D's in the open field i tend to run them more in the redzone cuz everything is more compact and the throwing lanes are alot smaller, wich plays into the D's hands. i think alot of people take a nano to fag D and visa versa approach to the game and you dont need to, i run plays where i bring 3 to 4 guys and drop everyone else so i still get good pressure, but i set them up just as i would my nano so he never knows when its commin its all about tricking your OPP. i save my nanos for when i need big stops if you give him enough looks at your nanos he'll beat them soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 17:20

3-3-5 Cover 3
Hot route both DE's into hook zones
Put the DT on a spy
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 19:16

MAKIN YUR OWN FAG D IS THE BEST LOL..LIKE IF MY OPPENET IS IN THE REDZONE DATS WEN I PLY FAG D OUT OF 155/46.. BECAUSE THE ZONES ARE TIGHTER AND YOU'L' CAN A CHANCE TO MAKE A PLAY ON THE BALL
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty2010-01-25, 23:15

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best fag D for 46 in your opinion   Best fag D for 46 in your opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

Best fag D for 46 in your opinion
Page 1 of 1