Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

really really need 2 find a team now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

really really need 2 find a team now Empty
PostSubject: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-17, 04:02

i need 2 find a team, ive tried raiders but offense :/ and i dont seem to like the eagles defense.

really really just want 2 find a team with a decent offense and a good defense so i can just practice and get better with that one team.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-17, 05:22

dolphins.

offense:
pat white changes the game with his speed and if ur not a scrambler u can use pennington/henne both decent. brown has 92 speed 95 carrying, 90+ trucking, he's up there with turner for best RB in the game. Ginn has 97 speed for screens/drags watever. turner is 6'5 if u RC. only thing i wish they had is a weapon at TE.

defensive:
look at the ratings for the top 3 corners... just look at them. smith is 6'3 89 speed, 88 press, 85+ zone and man, 70 catch, 90 jump. how can u say no to that? davis is 92 speed 92 press, 80+ man and zone, 65 catch. allen is similar but 91 speed and 80 press. second best secondary in the game after the raiders. solid but not spectacular FS and SS but SS never misses a tackle. porter/taylor at LB, wake is a LB with 83 speed.

idk wat else you can ask for in a team? and they're only a 77 ovr so watch those ranking points fly in when you beat fools playing at the pats and steelers.
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-17, 14:43

I like playing as the Dolphins too. You can put your two best backup linebackers and your D end spots, that really makes their defense fast.
The Redskins can be good to play with too, if you can tackle on a kickoff. I like using them, but I give up way to many kickoff returns for TD.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-17, 14:49

i play 3-4
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-17, 14:50

i say roll wit the Giants. B.Jacobs is a moster, and A.Bradshaw is a nice speed/ elusive back. Eli Manning ratings keep going up after the updates as well. The WR's arent bad either. Thier D is amazing
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-18, 04:25

i havent been a big giants fan and i couldnt stand the dolphins, any help ?
Back to top Go down
BullsFanInMia
New MS Member
New MS Member
BullsFanInMia

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty2009-10-19, 03:00

I play with the Phins. Also my fav team.

I put Ricky as my FB. I put Ginn in the slot. I put Cameron Wake as the RE, Anderson as the NT, Matt Roth as the LE. Oh and White as the QB.

I use a lot of short passes. If they are playing zone I check to see if I have anything open and if not I will run with White for 5-7 yards. On D I play press coverage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really really need 2 find a team now   really really need 2 find a team now Empty

Back to top Go down

really really need 2 find a team now
Page 1 of 1