Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Basic Madden questions

Go down 
+2
MistaFaded
JayDeePee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JayDeePee
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Basic Madden questions Empty
PostSubject: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-16, 06:09

Ok me and my friends play madden against each other religiously and I want to know how you can make your own profile so you can save your wins and losses and your stats we can't find it anywhere. I also want to know where you can find records, for example I picked off my guy 8 times and said I tied a record, but I can't find it anywhere. And is there a way to jump with the wr on a deep ball, they don't jump like they do in the old maddens just stand there and wait for the ball.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-16, 08:38

Dude I found the records stats one time and now I can't find it and I don't know about the profile but there is a record stat sheet somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
JayDeePee
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-17, 17:09

Damn lol.....Anybody out there have any answers?
Back to top Go down
xNBSxASSASS1N
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-17, 17:54

get online and it tells you
Back to top Go down
JayDeePee
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-17, 19:56

Why you can't help out and tell me?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-17, 20:57

no he means play the games online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-18, 12:29

i dont think u can find the records or your stats unless your in an offline franchise. like for instance if you guy 8 picks in 1 game. I dont think itll show 8 picks as the new record unless your in a franchise.
Back to top Go down
JayDeePee
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-20, 13:13

That is why I liked the madden on ps2 with the profiles and stats. Oh well how about making wrs jump with user catching it seems like they don't jump for the deep ball sometimes.
Back to top Go down
BigtimeHC
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty2009-10-21, 10:24

Alright, I got one big question, I think I was glitched or screwed out of a game last night. I had the Giants and the other guy had the Vikings. Keep in mind I have put up over 500 offensive yards multiple times and I tend to force turnovers. Well, I just looked on my e-mail and a couple things looked fishy. The main one was the game type and level, SBD_ALL_PRO. Is this a glitch, or in general what does it mean, this isn't the regular level for ranked matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basic Madden questions   Basic Madden questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Madden questions
Page 1 of 1