Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

High Ranked Players

Go down 
+12
MiamiXCanes
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
hof8231
DaTBa1LHaWK
Cadiz215
Madden's Finest 200
c4jun
AFew88
Mckkz044
crackajack
ClutchZilla
Travbebeastin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

High Ranked Players Empty
PostSubject: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-09, 16:57

Why is it that most of these muthafuckas cheat!!!! I'm a level 30 ranked 115 and I play straight up. I go for it on 4th downs if I'm really confident that I can get it and I also go for 2 sometimes just for the hell of it but I dont glitch or cheese, I dont nano, I just play the fuckin game the way it was made 2 be played. Right now I'm feeling like **** playing level 20+ players cuz most of them muthafuckas cheese(HBDS every play) cheat &glitch(this guy did a DC glitch on me the other day). I just played this guy G_Town_NWA and he blocked FGs and nano all game, was going for the game winner and this ****** blocked it. He blocked 2 FGs and an extra point and I lose 19-21. Thats the last straw, I'm only playing level 1-12 from here on out. I get the best games from them anyway cuz they play straight up. Now, nanos dont bother me cause I know how 2 slow those down( but I still think you are a ****** if you do nanos all game even when I'm destroyin it) but you cant stop a FG from gettin blocked. I'm just tired of this s***. I know all this can be solved by not playing high ranked players anymore but I just wanted to get this bullshit off my chest. Holla
Back to top Go down
ClutchZilla
New MS Member
New MS Member
ClutchZilla

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-09, 17:04

you can stop fgs from getting blocked..lol i always stop that bs cuz halff the time its a dc glitch now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/hollander7129
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-09, 17:07

well how do you stop em from gettin blocked? I tried resetting the play and that didnt work. So please explain to me how u stop em.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-09, 17:21

whats wrong with fg block i see it on sundays and in the game . i watched a d linemen from the 9ers explode through the vikings oline and its stopable i have had 1 kick blocked .the only thing in the game i dont like is the gay wildcat ive played 2 ppl today and thier rb bounce off so many tackles its stupid. i seems like recently it got worse i can stop it but then again the backs go through 4 or 5 takles so its dumb
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-09, 17:26

soooo its ok if every single FG you kick gets blocked!?! WTF, are they any sane ppl here?
Back to top Go down
Mckkz044
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mckkz044

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-09, 20:11

No it is not, but once you see one FG blocked I would just stop kicking them. Also we all know there are f@gs playing this game yes your a fucking dick if you use(nanos/base your offense on HBDS or screens/or if you FG block or kick off block) but look past it, I hate to lose but once I see a person who uses all those cheap things just to win a video game I think how I would kill them on a real football field.
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 08:23

i think it was shaun rogers blocked a fg and xtra pt last week. it's possible, but why would u continue to kick fgs if hes blocking them???
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 10:24

Don't kick the ball full power that is how I stop people from blocking my FGs. Plus I haven't had a FG blocked in a while. Another tip would be to kick it really fast before he can set up! Other than that its just the game Bruh!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 10:34

Man u'm ranked 55, and i DO nano........... if the person cant stop it. If the person CAN stop it, then i stop doing nanos, because i'm more versatile then that. I DO block FGs, about 10% or 15% of the time. If you don't want your FGs blocked, then just keep reseting your play. The person will probably jump offsides. Also if you kick the kick all the way up on an extra point, its also harder to block. I use Arizona playbook, so no hb Snap for me. Plus hb snap is easy to stop lol. Stop crying MAN UP. ITS called competition lol. Scared to play competition. If i played you trav id blow you da F*CK out da gym lol. I just played a lv 22 last night. ALL he did was run goaline off tackle. I won 38-16 lol. I'm calling you out TRAV.
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 10:44

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Man u'm ranked 55, and i DO nano........... if the person cant stop it. If the person CAN stop it, then i stop doing nanos, because i'm more versatile then that. I DO block FGs, about 10% or 15% of the time. If you don't want your FGs blocked, then just keep reseting your play. The person will probably jump offsides. Also if you kick the kick all the way up on an extra point, its also harder to block. I use Arizona playbook, so no hb Snap for me. Plus hb snap is easy to stop lol. Stop crying MAN UP. ITS called competition lol. Scared to play competition. If i played you trav id blow you da F*CK out da gym lol. I just played a lv 22 last night. ALL he did was run goaline off tackle. I won 38-16 lol. I'm calling you out TRAV.

I agree with EVERYTHING this guy said. I'm a level 29 ranked about 200. Including usuing Arizona's playbook....I love their playbook.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 10:45

Dude that is no way to talk to someone. If you are that good you would challenge him like a man not a sore loser!!! Nanos are cheap I don't do them now I will set up a play that gets to the QB fast but I don't move my linebackers I just play with my DT. Now come on man be a better sport!!
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 10:51

c4jun wrote:

Dude that is no way to talk to someone. If you are that good you would challenge him like a man not a sore loser!!! Nanos are cheap I don't do them now I will set up a play that gets to the QB fast but I don't move my linebackers I just play with my DT. Now come on man be a better sport!!
LOL. I know this guy lol. He was on my friends list last year in madden 09. I was beating him, and he did QB walk on me. I did QB walk BACK and we both did friendly quit. I read this thread, and he's complaining about glitching. Are you serious. He did QB walk last year, and now he's complaining about glitching. OH, you didn't know that....... Did you?
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 11:17

WTF, I did QB walk? lol you must have me confused with someone else. You sound like a glitchin ******. I QB walked you and you did me back LOL!!! You just proved that your bum ass GLITCH. You are a ****** for tryin to call me out with false facts or no evidence to prove that I glitched you. With that said, your whole offence is prolly screens and motions routes and prolly run a lot of other cheese ass plays. PSN NC_MostWanted I'ma record the game to show Madden-school how cheap you are(If you actually are a cheap ******) Holla
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 11:21

LOL i played sumone a while ago that was like a 20 (which at the moment was one of the highest levels) and i was killin dude.. i think it was like 28-0 at half.. he was so mad that at half he paused the game, sent me a party invite, then he started say s*** like "hey, u wana join my online franchise" and s*** like that.. then he sent me a message and told me to listen to it.. i listened to it, and he said "hahaha yo s*** just got froze niiggaaaaa!!!" and after that my 360 froze and i got a loss from that game.. is that what the world is really coming to??
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 11:23

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
LOL i played sumone a while ago that was like a 20 (which at the moment was one of the highest levels) and i was killin dude.. i think it was like 28-0 at half.. he was so mad that at half he paused the game, sent me a party invite, then he started say s*** like "hey, u wana join my online franchise" and s*** like that.. then he sent me a message and told me to listen to it.. i listened to it, and he said "hahaha yo s*** just got froze niiggaaaaa!!!" and after that my 360 froze and i got a loss from that game.. is that what the world is really coming to??

Lol thats funny s***, not cool but funny. Admit it, you were probably furious when he did that!!
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 11:24

Travbebeastin wrote:
WTF, I did QB walk? lol you must have me confused with someone else. You sound like a glitchin ******. I QB walked you and you did me back LOL!!! You just proved that your bum ass GLITCH. You are a ****** for tryin to call me out with false facts or no evidence to prove that I glitched you. With that said, your whole offence is prolly screens and motions routes and prolly run a lot of other cheese ass plays. PSN NC_MostWanted I'ma record the game to show Madden-school how cheap you are(If you actually are a cheap ******) Holla

Travbebeastin, I don't think he was talking to you, I'm 99% sure he was talking to C4jun.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 11:45

Cadiz215, why are you in everyone convo!! get the **** off this thread you lil ass kid. He definitely said I QB walked. Are you suckin his dick or somethin? He said I QB walked him and I responded so just shut the hell up. You are prolly between the ages of 12-15 so I'm not even goin 2 argue with you. Holla
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 12:12

I think since the HBDS is banned every year in every tourny it should be taken out of the game entirely. The only people that would ****** and moan would be the ones who build their entire offense around it.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 12:16

Cadiz215 wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

Lol thats funny s***, not cool but funny. Admit it, you were probably furious when he did that!!

to b completely honest i wasnt mad at all.. he G'd my ass strait up and glitched me like a G.. not just a regular d/c glitch lol
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 12:40

Travbebeastin wrote:
Cadiz215, why are you in everyone convo!! get the **** off this thread you lil ass kid. He definitely said I QB walked. Are you suckin his dick or somethin? He said I QB walked him and I responded so just shut the hell up. You are prolly between the ages of 12-15 so I'm not even goin 2 argue with you. Holla

Damn someone if kinda hype. Relax buddy and change your period pad. For someone talking about sucking, you're definitely on mine right about now. Jump off it fag boy. I also like how you say you're not going to argue with me but you put up a post arguing with me. I wouldn't expect anything else from a dick ridding cowboy homo.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 12:55

lol you dumb lil kid, I posted a statement not an argument. You are still on MY thread commenting, I never even acknowledge you until u said my name. Now you are calling me a homo and dont even know me lol wtf
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 13:08

Cadiz215 wrote:
Travbebeastin wrote:

Travbebeastin, I don't think he was talking to you, I'm 99% sure he was talking to C4jun.

He wasn't talking about me doing the QB walk glitch. I don't glitch. If anyone wants to play me then play me I don't glitch. I'm str8 up. Just look at my record.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 13:13

Travbebeastin. If that is your PSN last year, then i swear to god you qb walked me. I'm pretty sure your name on madden-school, and your PSN WOULD MATCH. I DID qb walk you back. WTF am i supposed to do? Why would i lie? Record the game. I'm ready right now
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 13:25

I gave u my PSN, add me
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty2009-10-10, 13:27

Travebebeastin. First i'm a grown ass man. Second stop glitching people and then writing threads like you're a victim and third man up and admit you glitched I'm da ish in Madden. There's no shame in admitting you're garbage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Ranked Players   High Ranked Players Empty

Back to top Go down

High Ranked Players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next