Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty
PostSubject: Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?   Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty2009-05-18, 00:59

Seriously does this mean anything important. There is no prize at the end of the year. I see people all the time jus raving about how their one of the best jus because they are ranked in the top 50 or top 100. Most if not all the top ballers dont even play madden online so i dont get wat the big deal is about bein ranked number one online. I see it all the time when a top ranked online player will come to a tourney and talk a whole bunch of s*** and get dominated. Can somebody put their input in and give me a reason why people are so obsessed with being in the top 100.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?   Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty2009-05-18, 02:06

the reason is there is no way really to show who is number 1 there is no other regulated rankings system for madden that can determine who is actually the best...ppl have to travel somewhere win tournaments offline get there name out there to be mentioned as 1 of the best...since i guarentee most these dudes do even do a gamestop tournament...so since EA has this madden ranking up its suppose to be everyone who plays online which is bullshit
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?   Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty2009-05-18, 02:25

ur right its basically for s*** talking and for them to feel like the best.... its not really that serious the rank most of the time only means u spent the most time playing.....i dont consider myself a top balla but its the same way i beat high leveled people and im level 1,level means nothing more than u spent more time playing than the other person
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?   Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty2009-05-18, 02:46

Most of the top 100 on the 360 were bum hunters, so you could usually never get a game with them. If you think your good at Madden play in tourneys or for money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?   Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty2009-05-18, 06:28

LiL MooReR wrote:
Most of the top 100 on the 360 were bum hunters, so you could usually never get a game with them. If you think your good at Madden play in tourneys or for money.

most of the top 100 have an average opponent level of 1-4 lol very few who actaully look "good" playing 20-35 lvls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?   Being A High Ranked Onlne Player? Empty

Back to top Go down

Being A High Ranked Onlne Player?
Page 1 of 1