Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachchris10
New MS Member
New MS Member
coachchris10

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-10

GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th Empty
PostSubject: GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th   GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th Empty2009-10-01, 09:32

Who is it going to be? Could it be you? Your crew buddy that you been labbing with all season? Your biggest rival? or some random baller trying to make a name for himself? Who will win "Only The Strong"? This tournament is not for the faint of heart. Some may go home crying to their momma's! Tissues will be supplied for those who need them. This will be a PS3 tournament only.

GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th GTP_flyer_silver_back-1-2

4 man RR brackets are back in the Madden Federation. You guys want 4 man brackets, well now is your chance to actually get them. If 40 ballers show up to the tournament it will be like Burger King, "Have it your way" and get your 4 man brackets you have so much love for. You give me 50 ballers than I GUARANTEE $1000.

GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th GTP_flyer_silver_front

This is a Madden Federation Sanctioned Event. Madden Federation Points will be awarded for this event. Who is going to go up on the points charts? Madden Federation rules apply.

Details:

Registration starts at 12pm

Tournament starts at 1pm

Game Console: PS3

Bring your own controller and sync cable

40 ballers must be there by 1pm to guarantee the 4 man RR
Back to top Go down
http://www.livephillyevents.net

GTP North Presents "Only The Strong" on October 24th
Page 1 of 1