Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty
PostSubject: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-09-30, 18:31

I have played all of my NFC North games and won all but 1 so that would make me NFC North champ so do i get a playoff berth already or does it not matter that i won the North
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-09-30, 18:33

wouldnt the person wit the best record at the end of the season take the NFC North??? thats usually how it works....
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-09-30, 19:05

lol yea ballhawk summed it up

u could win all ur div game and go 6-10 and not win the division lol

its best record in division...the divisional games r used as tiebreakers and for wildcard seedings
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-09-30, 19:06

ya your right wow i feel stupid i had a tard moment i knew that i just forgot i got way to ahead of myself
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-09-30, 19:43

lol happens to the best of us
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-09-30, 19:44

NOTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LOLLL
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty2009-10-01, 14:28

it couldnt happen to you because you have only played 1 game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot   NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot Empty

Back to top Go down

NFC North Champ Any23Time so Since i won the NFC North do i automaticly get a playoff spot
Page 1 of 1