Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VirtualAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode Empty
PostSubject: Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode   Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode Empty2009-09-17, 07:48

Can anyone help me with this annoying problem/feature?

My son and I are playing in multi-user franchise mode (offline), controlling one team each. We find that, in any given week, we have to be careful about which of us plays our fixture first. If we get it wrong, the other "human" team will have its game simulated automatically -- without any option/warning.

We've worked around it by saving the franchise after each fixture, so that we can re-load it if we make the wrong choice.

But does anyone know if it's possible to disable this feature?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode   Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode Empty2009-09-17, 09:14

I may be wrong on this. I think whoever has the earlier game that week has to play first. When you play a game, all games UP to that point are simulated. For example, if you have the Sunday night game, 8:30 pm, and he plays at 1:00 pm Sunday, he would have to play first.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode   Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode Empty2009-09-17, 10:50

That sounds about right to me...but I coulda sworn it asked u if u wanted to sim games up to that game u wanted to play but maybe its different for multi user franchises
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode   Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Auto-SIM user games in franchise mode
Page 1 of 1