Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New User...news about an old user....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dyNASTY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-03

New User...news about an old user.... Empty
PostSubject: New User...news about an old user....   New User...news about an old user.... Empty2009-10-03, 22:46

Hey. I've been told to let you guys know that ANolan14's Xbox got the RROD. Sad his computer is also down, he's having a rough time. he told me that this was the best website for madden, so im giving it a shot to improve my game.

my XBL is Frostie07
New User...news about an old user.... 584266
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: New User...news about an old user....   New User...news about an old user.... Empty2009-10-04, 00:10

WELCOME MY N!GGA!!!!!HOLLA AT YOUR ...boy one time ..this site is fire ...you talk sh!t ....you make friend's....you give advice....help other's...you know /that DR.phil...sh!tlololololo......1. New User...news about an old user.... Lol
Back to top Go down
D-Backer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: New User...news about an old user....   New User...news about an old user.... Empty2009-10-05, 13:20

Im pretty casual about my madden over the past year or 2 but this site has me killin it again. Jumped on here after losing like 3 games to start this year and have been making examples of friends and online players since. Love this site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New User...news about an old user....   New User...news about an old user.... Empty

Back to top Go down

New User...news about an old user....
Page 1 of 1