Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dnice4sh0954
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-14

whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty
PostSubject: whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3   whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty2009-08-29, 03:04

how do u stop or counter the rocketcatch in madden 10 .. i played a dude psn ill murder u bum and all he did wuz rc .. the whole game
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3   whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty2009-08-29, 03:48

well first off i m 1st b****** yeah wooooo thats what im tlking bout lol naw anyway uh really u can try user picking usally works for me or nano or just blitz i rocket catch most of the time i throw but i dont user catch it my boy andre johnsohn does all the work 4 me lol but hopefully those tips will work man. controlling ur safety is the best way while u blitz try it. it works 4 me
Back to top Go down
sageops
New MS Member
New MS Member
sageops

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3   whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty2009-08-29, 06:54

Try swapping in a taller defender. If they are about the same, move them a bit closer to the receiver and user-catch that beast. The RC is pretty easily defeated, its about timing and player placement.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3   whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty2009-08-29, 09:41

user purple zones and highlight the receiver
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3   whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty2009-08-29, 14:44

PRESSURE!!! PRESSURE!!! PRESSURE!!! They need time to throw the RC so if you have pressure then it won't work. You must not bring pressure. This year blitzing to me in the A gap is eazy send pressure and you will get to him before he can throw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3   whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3 Empty

Back to top Go down

whats up with ppl using these lame ass rcs on ps3
Page 1 of 1