Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats up everybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Whats up everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up everybody?   Whats up everybody? Empty2009-08-27, 02:31

Hey hey hey,whats up?my name is kodouble lol im new to this site and have always played madden sense 92, although i think i am capable of beating alot of people,i dont consider myself that good because i know there are alot more better people then me.I really enjoy playing madden,i really also love the dallas cowboys,i am from upstate new york but i have been to 3 dallas games 2 in dallas and been to valley ranch and have been down on the star in the old texas stadium and kicked a feild goal sorry to bore you but thats what im about lol.I would really like to talk 2 people on here specifically people that know the strengths and weaknesses of the cowboys.what works against them?what they think there strong points are ect....also i will also give feedback, i have played about 60 games online or so of madden 10 on 360, i think i can play with anybody, i listen alot to what people say but im not where i want to be.thanks for hearing me out and i look foward to listening and helping anybody out that wants to listen thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everybody?   Whats up everybody? Empty2009-08-27, 03:10

welcome to madden-school man
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everybody?   Whats up everybody? Empty2009-08-27, 22:30

Welcome to the site bro. Loving the avatar. Glad to have some more cowboys fan on MS.
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everybody?   Whats up everybody? Empty2009-08-28, 03:09

StarStruck Graphics

Thats just how we do my man they hatin we rollin bro dallas for ever bitches
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up everybody?   Whats up everybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up everybody?
Page 1 of 1