Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

philadelphia eagle rookies

Go down 
+5
beerbuzz
Crunk
Big Hungry 702
sliqnes
B-__-R-__-B
9 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

philadelphia eagle rookies Empty
PostSubject: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 16:06

-DE brandon graham
-FS nate allen
-DE/DT daniel te'o-nesheim
-QB make kafka
-TE caly harbor
-DE/OLB ricky sapp
-WR riley cooper
-RB charles scott

*sorry about the quality im not a pro at making videos.
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 16:22

Those guys look solid hope they adapt well in the nfl.....
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 18:08

**** you guys gettin my boy brandon graham
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 19:39

Ricky Sapp and Charles Scott were great late round picks.

Glad to see Ricky making it to the NFL. He dominated our high school every year with Bowers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 20:29

i know graham is solid watched him play every saterday for a couple years .my wife being a blue fan and me being a buckeye fan yeah graham is solid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 20:37

dam
your wife is a mich fan and your a osu fan, must be hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 20:52

drafting kurt coleman, ss out of ohio state, in the 7th brought a HUGE smile to my face on saturday
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 21:38

really excited about te'o nesheim wont be an every down guy but i think or hope he causes some ruckus on passing downs
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 21:52

All of these guys look great! I cant wait till preseason starts!!
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 22:55

Laser Rocket Arm wrote:
really excited about te'o nesheim wont be an every down guy but i think or hope he causes some ruckus on passing downs

and the thing about te'o-nesheim is that they can kick him inside to DT on paassing situations, so he has value as a stout DE and a good pass rushing DT, i think they look for him to kinda replace darren howard as they released him earlier in the off-season.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 22:56

Fudgy wrote:
drafting kurt coleman, ss out of ohio state, in the 7th brought a HUGE smile to my face on saturday

whats the story on kurt? i dont know a whole lot about him, got any info on him man? i'd love to know more about him, he looks like a real good athelete.
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 23:14

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Fudgy wrote:

whats the story on kurt? i dont know a whole lot about him, got any info on him man? i'd love to know more about him, he looks like a real good athelete.
Coleman is a bit of a tweener (size, speed) prospect for the next level. He doesn’t have great size for the safety position but lacks great pure speed to play out on the perimeter. Coleman is a fierce competitor that is aggressive defending the run as well as the pass. He has good intelligence in understanding schemes but can be inconsistent in his run support angles and can be out of position at times. Coleman is quicker than fast and may fit best in sub packages (nickel back) as he doesn’t have outstanding recovery speed and burst to cover top receivers. Coleman has solid ball skills but needs to play with more consistency in his technique (peddle, pad level, leveraging receivers and ball carriers). He should be a contributor on special teams as a rookie but may take some time to get on the field defensively.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-26, 23:35

you guys are worst than super mario with all these eagles threads. cant you guys take it to a forum specifically for the eagles?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-27, 00:50

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
you guys are worst than super mario with all these eagles threads. cant you guys take it to a forum specifically for the eagles?
I think there is an official Eagles thread, but not a lot of people use the search button.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-27, 01:31

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

its just a video? of the rookies the eagles drafted? thats all? i dont make eagle threads? i put all transactions and trades and really anything to do with the eagles in the official philadelphia eagles thread, but not too many people look at it, so i figured i'd put this one video i made that had to do with the recent NFL draft up to get peoples thoughts on the picks, thats all, just tryina liven up the foums, i didnt boast at all in it just put it out there for people to talk about, i didnt mean to come off as annoying so if thats the way ya took im sorry man, didnt mean anything by it, from now on ill put my eagle video's in the official philadelphia eagles thread so if ya wanna chek'em go ahead, thats where they'll be.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-27, 02:39

im talking about an eagles sit not the official thread on this site. for example i go to silverandblack.com and talk raider football over there. actually there is a eagle wbsite similar to silverandblack.com its called warnest.com. they have a lot of great info there on your team if u want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-27, 10:33

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
im talking about an eagles sit not the official thread on this site. for example i go to silverandblack.com and talk raider football over there. actually there is a eagle wbsite similar to silverandblack.com its called warnest.com. they have a lot of great info there on your team if u want to check it out.

i just go to phillies official website and they have daily shows and interviews with players, choaches, sports analysists, and howie, so thats where i get all my info from, then i bring it here for the eagle fans that maybe dont look into team activity as much as i do, or are new to football, or just play madden and dont follow the team in real life, but i always do so in the official philadelphia eagles thread cuz i realize theres a place for it but i do like to keep the eagle fans on this site informed and updated on moves the eagles make int he off-season and so on, i just figured since the draft just happened that i would just kinda make a draft recap video of the eagles picks and see what people said.
Back to top Go down
Laser Rocket Arm
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-27, 10:51

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

who died and made you king
Back to top Go down
IBLEEDGREEN32117
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IBLEEDGREEN32117

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty2010-04-27, 11:28

Laser Rocket Arm wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

who died and made you king

Everyone has their own opinion i guess...( rude )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: philadelphia eagle rookies   philadelphia eagle rookies Empty

Back to top Go down

philadelphia eagle rookies
Page 1 of 1