Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Challenging the Kick Return?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
360Ravens
New MS Member
New MS Member
360Ravens

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Challenging the Kick Return? Empty
PostSubject: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty2009-08-25, 19:21

Well, a few people i have played have challenged the play after they returned the opening kickoff. About 5 people have done this against me and don't see why they done it. I must be missing something..?

I didn't notice them to benefit from this in anyway, the ball remained spotted in the original place and i think i beat all of them.

This ever happened to anyone else? confused
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty2009-08-25, 19:32

it has probobly happend because when people pause the game after the kickoff to check there depth charts and change stuff around they actually press challenge play because challenge is in coaching opitions when it was by itself last year in the pause menu. so people are so used to going straight to the depth chart they accedentaly challenged the play not meaning to. this has happened to me and it sucks. ea should change it so its by itself in the pause menu
Back to top Go down
360Ravens
New MS Member
New MS Member
360Ravens

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty2009-08-25, 19:34

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:
it has probobly happend because when people pause the game after the kickoff to check there depth charts and change stuff around they actually press challenge play because challenge is in coaching opitions when it was by itself last year in the pause menu. so people are so used to going straight to the depth chart they accedentaly challenged the play not meaning to. this has happened to me and it sucks. ea should change it so its by itself in the pause menu

Ye, makes sense i suppose.. thanks..
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty2009-08-25, 19:37

Radi0ActivWaste wrote:

Yeah I've done that a couple times. that's what it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty2009-08-25, 20:05

i concur
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty2009-08-25, 23:36

I did that once during the first couple days of the game, not worried about it now though because I have my depth chart saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Kick Return?   Challenging the Kick Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenging the Kick Return?
Page 1 of 1