Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who should I put at return man?

Go down 
+3
Th3 Ac3r
PeytonMvPManning
layinWOOD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Who should I put at return man? Empty
PostSubject: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-03-22, 21:59

Ive been killin people with the Ravens lately. Its sweet havin 3 backs (rice,mcgahee,mcclain) Im havin trouble figurin out who to return kicks/punts w tho.
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-03-22, 22:13

Webb or Car or Fabain
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-03-22, 22:35

I used them for like 5 games..

I think i used Webb or Carr, whichever one is faster
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-03-23, 00:19

Hell no, put Reed there
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-03-24, 01:29

throw webb in there and play to his strengths, meaning try to use that cray high spin rating he has. he is pretty good he might not be the greatest return man in the game but i have taken a few back with him, and he is really consistent i will get the ball to at least the 30 pretty much everytime.
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-03-25, 03:29

don't put reed back there i played a guy who returned punts with him and he drops the ball easy if u go for the strip or hit stick
Back to top Go down
Opiate462
New MS Member
New MS Member
Opiate462

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty2010-04-11, 15:36

I use the Ravens exclusivly, and **** using Carr as a return man, Webb is your best option, in a Clutch situation ill use Reed or Foxworth if i need speed but do not get tackled with them, just get what u can n dive. If your opponent goes for the hit stick or strip, its gone. Ive thought about using Rice just to experiment bc he can break tackles like a mad man, even if his speed isnt the best, but I have yet to put it to practice. Next year I wouldnt be suprised if we saw Stallworth take a few returns...i probably fucked up spelling his name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should I put at return man?   Who should I put at return man? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who should I put at return man?
Page 1 of 1