Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

College Football is almost here

Go down 
+5
Wheels7
sageops
Big Hungry 702
jsmall28
Fudopi is That Dude
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 23:03

well i mean all time, not recently. im not that hard headed. in the last couple of years texas has been the s***, but all time michigan is a better team
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 23:23

yeah big hungry, you're right. as much as i hate to admit it, michigan is probably the best all-time team, except for maybe ohio st, notre dame, oklahoma.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 23:33

yea, michgan has been fucking up lately but i feel we are gonna turn it around in the next 2-3 years, if rich rod fucks up i think we could bring in the coach from buffalo. i still have hopes for this year you never know. ohio state got lucky with t.p last year when he was a freshman so maybe we'll have the same luck. Good Job
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 23:38

i don't know, pryor is a one of a kind player, i think (and i HATE OSU and i really don't want to admit it). i think forcier could be good, i'm just not sure about him being good right now. should've got paulus! lol
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-01, 23:59

lol, i dont know about him. he doesnt fit the system we run.im not a big rich rod fan but we'll see what happens this year
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 01:17

yes all time michigan is better but lately no.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 01:21

yea i just said that. hey you should play me in ncaa on the 360
Back to top Go down
Wheels7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 01:22

360 broke all i got is ps3
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 01:47

ay, Paulus was a PG on a basketball team, he had to at least be kinda fast. Maybe he woulda fit the system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 02:02

i'm telling you, i expect paulus to be at least average for syracuse. i really like him, especially because of his attitude. how many starters for a national powerhouse like duke do you know that would have such a great outlook on being benched for a freshman? he still contributed to the team and played his hardest whenever he got a chance. you didn't hear one complaint from him, and i really respect that.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 17:37

yea, but would you complain if you got a basketball scholarship to the greatest basketball school in the ncaa? i dont think so.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 18:57

i might be a little upset if i was considered a great player and was benched my senior year. the point is, he did what was best for the team. basketball has become a huge diva sport, most other player WOULD complain, especially since he got the scholarship to play basketball, and he worked his a** off, then he gets benched for a freshman. so yeah, i (and most of the world) would complain in that situation
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 19:47

ehh....oh well at least he has a starting job now in syracuse. hopefully he can be a good qb. well see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football is almost here   College Football is almost here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

College Football is almost here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2